Ticats add WR Fish to practice roster, release DB Manson

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced today that the team has added the following players to the practice roster:

IMP WR Reggie Fish

The team has released the following players:

IMP DB Martin Manson

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/article/tiger-cats-transactions-june-30]http://www.ticats.ca/article/tiger-cats ... ns-june-30[/url]

FISH!

Hay Reggie you got any 2 GO FISH!!!

Hard to imagine Manson being out of work long this guy is a great kick returner. But Reggie is a good kick returner and WR. But then Manson is a DB, go figure. Something fishy about this deal. (couldn't resist.) :oops:

Hate to see Manson go he's got lots of heart. But then I have to say Reggie is a spark plug. FISH POWER :thup:

Well look at that. Guess the coaches thought Fish was good enough to keep around.

Sorry to see Manson go. He was fun to watch on returns!

Didn't get to see Fish return.Is he good?I know Manson was amazing for sure.

Yeah I guess good on them to snag this one on that heavier test line and not let him get away this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

And we see as well below that even the Catfish need not to resort entirely to bottom-feeding too.

(cue the re-commencement of fish jokes and puns :stuck_out_tongue: )

Shame on you! lol

All im going to say to all those Credics out there, you know who im talking about! " I TOLD YA SO!!!!

Ive noticed the 2 credics that wrote stuff on the previous Fish page, which I wont name or i might get in trouble with the Moderator's "LOL" which I might add is deleted, "Would like to know why that was to begin with myself" havent said ANYTHING about Reggie being resigned, when I have said all along he would be!

I’m maybe one that you mean even tho the sum total of what I said regardless of what it seemed was he’s short, was injured very early and not really on the team at the time.

If you don’t mean me then all’s ok.

Good luck Reggie I really REALLY hope you have a great year this year.

IM CONFUSED BY THIS reggie did well in toronto game got hurt got released then got signed again then released AGAIN now signed again how many times u gonna play with this guy land him and let him do his thing. As for manson i thought obiwe said after winnipeg game that he was really happy with him and that he had played his way on to the team and hes gone???? Someone explain PLEASE

Maybe Obie heard somebody say Manson was a "killer" returner and he panicked.

(just checking to see if this is too old a pun for these young moderators and they let it pass, well maybe Sheckie might catch this one as in bad taste --he's old enough I think :wink: )

My understanding is that they cut him because he was hurt and they wanted to get a look at somebody else. When they brought him back he was still suffering the effects of the concussion. I hope he's good to go now.

PS. Saying he's a midget who cannot take a hit is not the same as saying he's small and was hurt early.

Yeah just like it’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog, even some of those small fish pack quite the bite when they snag the hook and put up such a fight that you don’t want to throw them back. :stuck_out_tongue: :oops: