Ticats add Dane Evans to active roster; add DB to practice roster

HAMILTON — The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have added quarterback Dane Evans to the active roster from the six-game injured list, the team announced on Tuesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/19/ticats-add-dane-evans-active-roster-add-db-practice-roster/

I hope to see the very talented Dane Evans, under center for their Week 12 home date versus the Ottawa Redblacks. :star_struck: :black_circle: :large_orange_diamond:

Hamilton has just got a whole lot better.

2 Likes

[quote="Aceguy, post:2, topic:74103"]
...I hope to see the very talented Dane Evans, under center for their Week 12 home date versus the Ottawa Redblacks. Dane_Evans-Week 5 20212043×1152 463 KB
[/quote] Not sure Dane Evans is the guy because Masoli had an exposive throwing game, last week against Toronto, connecting on three passes over fifty yards, was a commanding force on the field in a game that should have been won. Stick with commander Masoli and give him the weapons ( targets ) and the protection he needs to win.

2 Likes

Masoli looked great last game, Evans gonna have to wait his turn again.

1 Like

Start with Masoli for the first half. Then switch to Evans for the second half. Both of them need to be ready for the playoffs. The only way to beat Winnipeg is with an explosive offense that keeps Collaros off the field.

1 Like

But the Ticats are playing Ottawa not the Bombers.
They don't play the Bombers again this year

2 Likes

I am happy to see Evans back playing - he brings a different look to the offense that is much needed. The bottom line for the Cats is that they cannot afford to lose anymore games - it is time to turn it on and to show the league that the Tiger Cats are back - hopefully both Masoli and Evans can make this work.

Congrats Hamilton. I'm glad you got your (number 1? or 2?) starter back. Protect him better this time. He's the guy you need going into the playoffs. :smiley: