Ticats 2024 Coaching Staff

Nor I, d&p. That’s never my purpose, posting in this forum.

3 Likes
3 Likes

yes, i think give him one last shot. If the defense is the liability of the 2024 team after 6-8 games then we have a defensive co-ordinator on stand by in the Presidents office ready to go.

2 Likes

Completely forgot about him as a player, didn’t recognize the name at first

Seems as if there’s LOTS of CFL experience with this staff.

1 Like

Someone in the office probably blurted out “you know that with the tampering period FA basically starts Sunday and we haven’t announced our coaching staff?”

3 Likes

Not a fan of bringing back so many of last year’s coaches.
I would have liked to have seen a complete clean slate
But it is what it is

Not quite sure what you are talking about here . Outside of Milanovich there is only 3 coaches that were retained from last years staff and 7 new ones hired on for this season . Not exactly what I would call bringing back so many of last years coaches like you stated . If anything it is quite the opposite to what you said .

9 Likes

Great 11 minute interview here with Milanovich

5 Likes

Interesting part of the new Milanovich interview at about the 4 minute mark.
He feels he has the next DC already in house in case Washington ever leaves.

3 Likes

One can only hope.

2 Likes

I’ll watch this on the weekend thanks for the link

1 Like

I wonder if our new ST coach Paul Boudreau will give us some insight on other Bomber free agents like Janarian Grant WR , Rasheed Bailey WR , and Geoff Gray OL .

3 Likes

Good interview with our 2 new coaches

2 Likes

I was never a fan of Gibson as a coach
IMo our o-line could be coached better by someone else
Coach Sal could do better job the Gibson

Washington back as DC means same Defence and IMO it better to have change there cause people know what to expect from him

3 Likes

Something about repeating the same behaviour but expecting a different outcome. How Tiger Catish.

2 Likes

Quite a comment from, just re-signed, hometown WR Tyler Ternowski on the Feb. 8th edition of “TiCats Today.” Asked "What was the difference when Scott came in, last year, as the offensive play caller? Ternowski: “It was a lot more militant.”
He went on to say that he liked it.

3 Likes

Milanovich HAS described himself as a hard-ass…

With Stein’s relaxed culture showing up on time would have been considered “militant”.

2 Likes

Showing-up injury-free and in shape too…

2 Likes