Ticat Winning Solution

Hold on now, Most people on this board claim to be football experts or "claim" they have the winning solution.
Well everything has been tried and failed.
We now have NEW players, coaches, management but we are still losing.

Why doesn't everybody just be quiet and quit complaining and let the real coaches DO THEIR JOB.

Randy[/b]

I like that

haha
no randy no.

If the real coaches are doing their job, why are we 0-5?

(remarcot) Hold on now, Most people on this board claim to be football experts or "claim" they have the winning solution. Well everything has been tried and failed. We now have NEW players, coaches, management but we are still losing.

Why doesn't everybody just be quiet and quit complaining and let the real coaches DO THEIR JOB.

I don't feel that everyone here claims to be an expert, although some would pretend that this is the case.

I think most of us are just getting antsy about the lack of potential we see for this season and the total lack of putting up points from the red zone.

We do, however, leave these problems to the real experts.

Canfan,

The Ticat Administration has made the team part of the community, they listen to the comments from the fans and try to act on them.

To answer your question, We are 0 & 5 because the Ticat Administration keeps reading these negative posts and try to please everyone.
The Ticat brass is reading these posts and dictating to the coaching staff and as a result, the coaches can't coach.

Besides ~ Don't you think it's better to come on strong at mid season while the other teams are running out of gas?

Randy

To me, this is the type of team that just needs that one win to start them on a roll.

If we get that win this Friday, watch out.

Taafe isn't the type of coach to pack up the tent and roll over. If anything, this has made him work harder than ever.

Nevertheless, win or lose, looking forward to the rest of the season. This Ticat team will be great next year, and may yet surprise some fans and other teams in 2007.

Winning Solution?

First, for all you Julien lovers - make Radlein a backup O lineman... or cut him! He's a good blocker but he's useless out of the backfield

Second, use Kori Dickerson down the middle more - one of the nicest plays on Friday was a TE-type pass down the middle to this "monster-with-hands"

Third, enough with the 2nd & 10; 7-yard outs!!! Why turn to the pivot when you haven't gained first down yardage? Very few people outside of Chernobyl have eyeballs in the back of their heads... and are unlikely to be able to gain first down YACs in coverage with their backs to the defence!

Speaking of defence... ours is doing a great job!!! But you can't often win games with an Offence that only scores FGs!

Setta's a keeper!!!

(Remarcot)

To answer your question, We are 0 & 5 because the Ticat Administration keeps reading these negative posts and try to please everyone.
The Ticat brass is reading these posts and dictating to the coaching staff and as a result, the coaches can't coach.
Randy

When it comes to the game and the playing talent, good coaches don't listen to anyone.
Good anministrators don't bother to tell the coaches what is being said on this site either.

Coaches do what they do because supposedly, they are good at it. Mitchell and Dejardins know plenty about football, but not enough to advise their coaches and I really don't think they would tend to do that.

The coaches and players MUST take it upon themselves to produce winners; nobody else, with few exceptions.

Rocky is correct, if you believe that the adminstration is listening to us then all is lost. They will always be losers.

I know I don't claim to be an expert but I don't claim to be a blind idiot either.