Ticat Store Letdown

Hey Cat management. Cat fan in town from Quebec. Stopped at your store at THF and was underwhelmed. Hardly any choices for T-shirts and you didn’t have medium or large sizes for a lot of items. Also, why don’t you have yellow hats with the team logo?

6 Likes

Whoa… what a coincidence. I can’t find any yellow hats with Ticat logos at the Bomber Store either. Whatever this phenomenon is, it must be league wide.

1 Like

The Bomber store carries other teams’ merch?

I’m SURE it does. But whenever I ask they tell me it’s sold out. Then they giggle just a bit. This ‘other team’s merch’ must be hot stuff.

2 Likes

White shirts for the heat have been hard to come by as well.

Great Merchandise brings in a great profit if they choose correctly what will sell .

2 Likes

How’s the supply of X-Large? Usually that is the size I always have difficulty finding.

2 Likes

Double x for me … seems to go fast .

1 Like

The online store is the same as the THF store.

Just before the season began a staffer told me they were having a hard time getting in larger sizes.

1 Like

Ticats store is disgusting this year. Preordered items 3 months ago thinking it’d be ready for Father’s Day. Zero communication, crap selection. The prices are just insane and insulting as well. $50 for cheap ass quality shirts. No.

The licensing side of the business really need to get their act together one of these days. It should be fun to satiate cfl fans, instead we get slapped in the face year after year. Why not sell other team merch at team stadium stores and introduce some new rev share models? CFL seems allergic to money in so many spectrums to the business. It’s tiring. They really do not know their audience right now.

2 Likes

You do bad very well.

1 Like