Ticat Scarf Game Fights Cancer this Friday Oct 7

Ticat Scarf Game Fights Cancer this Friday Oct 7!
They're baaaaaaack, longer wider and more colourful then last year!
Thanks to the support of the Tiger-Cats, volunteers from Hamilton's Wellwood Cancer Resource Centre and CFL Fans Fight Cancer will have Ticat scarfs available at the special price of $20 each (that's $5 off the regular price) with a portion of the proceeds going to Wellwood's initiatives at this Friday's game.
Scarves will be available at the Scott Park Tailgate before the game and in Ivor Wynne all game from our volunteers and game day vendors!
These are the same scarves you saw in the stands on Labour Day!
They are wider and longer with an improved colour scheme from last years.
Support the Cats and your Wellwood CRS in your community. Wear a scarf!

Thanks for your ongoing support in fighting cancer in Hamilton.
See ya there!
Jare

Bought mine on Labour Day and I LOVE it! Can't wait to wear it on Friday now that the weather had turned a bit chilly!!! Well worth the $20, and it's for charity, so why not!?!

We'll be setting up the CFL Fans Fight Cancer Tailgate approximately 3 PM. Come on by and pick up a Ticat Scarf for a great cause. Already have your scarf? Come on by and say hello!

Can't make the tailgate?
No worries, the scarves will be at Wellwood tables throughout Ivor Wynne Stadium and with all the Ticat merchandise venders!
A portion of all proceeds from the sale of the Ticat scarves will be donated to Wellwood Cancer Resource Centre right here in Hamilton! :rockin:
See you there and Go CATS Go!

ONCE AGAIN, you guys never cease to amaze me with your Great Work. :thup:

Thanks for this worthy endeavor. Buying another scarf was the highlight of my night at IWS.

Thank you to all of the volunteers from Wellwood Resource Centre and CFL Fans Fight Cancer and especially to the Ticat fans who purchased a very warm scarf on a not so cool night! Your generousity means the programs at Wellwood will be recieving a much needed boast!
Thank you.
Jarrett Harris
Coordinator CFL Fans Fight Cancer

I wouldn't normally wear a scarf but after the last couple of home games I might want to get one to use as a blindfold.