Ticat Pregame Party at The Madhatter ! (in Montreal!)

A self gratifying bumpble for those who haven't confrimed.

Remember to call and reserve a table if you aren't joining us at our table. I think if we can over run the place with Ticat fans it will be very cool.

I've contacted TSN I hope they stop by as this kind of stuff looks good on Hamilton, it's fans and is a great example of CFL fans period.

For me every game day no matter who is playing should be a celebration of Canadian football and a celebration of those who love the game!

Jare

Looks like there will be at least 4 of us coming Jare. Possibly more. Would it be easier if I make the res myself??

We could do two things.

Call The Madhatter and ask them to add 4 seats to the Harris table of 10 making it 14 or just ask to be seated beside my table either way it'll be great because you will be there!

Jare

Pseudo,

I may be in Montreal, too.

If so, I might be able to rustle up a couple of tickets. Interested in joining me?

Oh, and this is NOT a date! :wink:

Either way join us at the Madhatter 3 hours before game time.

Jare

If you’re in Montreal and you don’t come to the Pub, we’re through. :lol: :wink:

Sorry Guys I had a Change of Plan
Won't be going after All
I had a Family Emergency and Can't Go
I am Returning my Ticket Today

Give Hell for me Please.

Sorry to hear that, Tom. I hope everything is okay.

I’m going to be making a reservation for our group this afternoon so if anyone wants me to include them at our table just pm me or post it on this thread. I’m going to call at about 3pm.

Mad Hatter is a dive IMO.

Much better bars close by.

Peel Pub is a good place.

I like Peel Pub too. I've been there before, but Jare picked the Mad Hatter so blame him..lol

OnKnight I hope everything is okay and works out. Let me know if I can help at all.

BG:Look forward to seeing you.

lukethompson: Thanks for the input...when I started this I asked for suggestions and no one spoke up so I took the closest bar to the stadium.

You know it figures ya go out and try to do something nice and make it possible for us to get together out of town and somebody has to pipe up. All I can say is I tried. I'm sure we'll still be able to have a good time at that dive. I believe it doesn't matter the surroundings as long as you have good people with you.

See Ya There.
Jare

I was just messing with you, Jare. We appreciate the effort you made in finding a place and I looked at the menu online and it looks fine. We're going to have lots of fun. The closer to the stadium the better.

See you there.

I've made our res for 4pm if anyone thinks they want to go a little earlier let me know and I can change it.

I agree BG:

I paroozed the Hatter's menu and it read like a tailgate party in Lot J.

Sausages, hot dogs, beer...I'm expecting exactly what it is advertised as...the best dive in town!

Let's go drink, eat have fun and get hyped for our next win!

Jare

Okay everyone:

Just two more sleeps til we invade Montreal!!!

My flight leaves at 7:00 am so consider me the advance scouting party! Scouting not so much…partying …much!

The forcast for game day is RAIN…80% and the temperature will feel like 30’C. So bring ventilated raingear if you have it.

I look forward to seeing all who are coming to the Madhatter, and spread the word around the train too. I’m sure once people get wind of it they’ll want to come.

Also print off the details so you can tell the cab driver how to get you there.

Look forward to seeing everyone and have a safe trip down!

See ya there!
Jare

I've already put this on two other threads but I think it's so cool Al's fans are coming to party with us and celebrate the CFL!

Here's the email, they are rolling out the welcome wagon for us.

[b]Hello Jare,

I'm from Centre68.com(Bryan Chiu's web site starting centre for the AL'S). Myself and another representative will be gong to the Mad Hater on game day to see all you Ti-cat fans.

We will have some signed stuff to give away from the site,and we will be taking some photo's of the event.

We were in Hamilton last game and have some great photo's from that night up on the site.

Looking forward to seeing all you die hard Ti-cat fans
if you have any questions you can PM me back or send them to info@centre68.com

Thanks and have a safe trip up!!!

Chris Sofonio
Centre68.com[/b]

25 more hours til the pre game at the Hatter.
We're booked in - next to the Harris table.

Safe trip to everyone.
See y'all in Montreal. (almost rhymes) :wink:

I'm just sitting at the hotel during Happy Hour and enjoying 2 for 1 bevy's.

My wife and I are looking forward to meeting everyone who is meeting at the Hatter.

I strongely urge everyone to make reservations..this allows the pub to make sure they have enough staff on for us.

I also recieved a call from the Montreal fans coming by and they are excited to be joining us. I also spoke with Marcel Dejardens and Mike McCarthy at the airport and let them know of our little party. I don't know if they can make it, but Marcel said he knew where the Madhatter was so maybe we'll see them.

This is awesome...one more sleep and we'll see you here!

Jare

I should be at the Hatter at 4 p.m....

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Russ

If you guys are lucky, I might even show up. :wink: