Ticat jerseys...

Well I just got paid yesterday and I need a new Ticat jersey! Season ticket holder and im definetely needing a new one considering the current one I have is older and getting worn down, so just wondering if anyone could tell me where the best place is to purchase a ticat jersey price wise, so who offers the best prices on jerseys, that would be great! thanks, adam

sports obsession

Game worn jerseys can be bought at the store at the TiCat offices. I believe they go for a little over $100. Names have been removed but the quality of them is top notch.

Go to the Ti-Cats store and order a custom jersey with your favourite number and name. I did that instead of getting a players jersey because they don't seem to stick around here to long.

It took 3 weeks for them to finish it and I couldn't be more happy with it, all stiched so its very durable and only cost the price of the jersey and $60 for the customizing. About $175 after tax but very worth it!

Wait until after Labour Day and they will be giving them away.

just like argo tickets

Do you really have nothing better to do with your day?

Trolls are pathetic losers. Get a life man.. seriously.

Hey Zen!

Why are you so quick to call everyone a Troll?

Relax!

You're in Vancouver, you use the Ethiopian Lion of Judah as your icon... you should be more about peace and love, Rasta!

I hope you're not one of those skateboarding, over-priveleged, dreadlock-wearing white guys who think they know everything!

I just don't like unnecessary rudeness and such.

I don't ride a skateboard. I am not over-privileged. I don't have dreads. I am half ethipoian. I do not think I know everything.

So quit being so aggressively rude! Who are you to be calling very poster who doesn't kiss your A$$ a troll?

Why not climb back under Granville Bridge yourself?

ub40, how about you take a look at the post history of Cunny and you will see the reason behind the aggressively rudeness towards him. So untill you know the situation don't comment!

Thanks For Coming Out

But the bridge is vacantly waiting...

Thanks GBonds88 :slight_smile:

I got your back whenever you need :slight_smile:

Hey man no problem I just can stand people that just to conclutions without asking or figuring out why. But ah well the games on time to watch! :smiley:

Zen and Bond - are you guys through with the hug-fest? If you don’t like what I have to say, don’t read it. There are guys on here that I wouldn’t give the time of day, like you two but do you see me commenting on everything you have to say. I will say what I want, it’s freedom of speech. If you don’t like it, too bad. Troll that.

I just got my jersey from sports obsession. It was the same price as at the Ticat stores, but I got it in just under 2 weeks. They had some of the popular players already done up like Lumsden, but I sent a blank jersey away with any player and number I wanted. I decided to get Chris Bauman. It looks great!