Ticat great Mike Walker to guest coach at Lions camp

I just came across a release that CFL greats Mike Walker and Allen Pitts will be guest coaches at the BC Lions camp starting Sunday.

http://tinyurl.com/483qxf

Oski Wee Wee,

I wounder who Guest Coaches here will be

I just Received an Email Rumor
On Who will be one of Guest Coaches for Camp.
Since No word from Ticats has Announced this Officially
This is a Rumor only
I won't post his name here.
But you can see who it is at my Site.

Interesting, Tom. I am sure the naked bootleg will be duly imparted to Casey LMFAO.

"Okay, Case, you do it a hundred times faster than me, but still.." LOL

It wouldn't quite be Yoda-esque, but it would help.

Oski Wee Wee,

If the potential guest coach has put on a few more pounds, he may waddle even more when he teaches his "roll out!"

Hopefully, he will teach our guys how to insure that the football, when in the hands of his offense, is passed to players who play for our team only. :smiley: :twisted: :rockin:

What's the point of firing off
cheap shots at Danny, Mr. Jones?

To get a laugh from people whose maturity level
never got past the level of a grade 9 adolescent?

You may succeed but you won't gain
any respect with the rest of us.

If you every Got Chance to talk to Danny .
You’d understand He has a Brilliant Football Mind

The Cheep shot was not warranted…

Interceptions you mean?
Are the guest coach's initials K.E.??

sorry not even the grade 9 adolescents found it funny.

I apologize, Chris.

I should have likened the poster's audience
to the Beavis and Butthead types of whatever age.

(ronfromtigertown) What's the point of firing off cheap shots at Danny, Mr. Jones?

To get a laugh from people whose maturity level
never got past the level of a grade 9 adolescent?

You may succeed but you won't gain
any respect with the rest of us.

Sorry to offend. I was a McManus fan for many years and knew him personally, having worked out with him at two gyms.

Admittedly, I was not a McManus fan in the waning years of his career, but understand that much of his poor play was not his fault.
I thought it would have helped if he had a tad more mobility and I knocked him and his respective coaching staff(s) for this shortcoming.

We used to joke with him about this during workouts and he handled it very well.

Danny McManus "the man," is one of my favourite people.

I apologize if my humour was taken in the wrong light.

And Ron, I managed to get well beyond grade nine both scholastically and in maturity. Do you have a problem with folks who didn't show maturity in grade nine? If so, they may not have had the opportunities that folks like you and I did.

While I'm at it, whats your problem with Bevis and Butthead? They're Rhodes Scholars compared to some of your touchy posts. . . Lighten up, Ron. You're better than this.