TiCat Forums

Sad to say, but this is the first time the Cats have been in the Grey Cup
and we have an online forum to discuss the goings on...wow
Who would have thought that in 1999

MtnCat: You're not kidding. I believe I joined my first Tiger-Cat forum in 1998!

In the mid-90s, I remember being subscribed to an internet mailing list where volunteers transcribed and posted local CFL stories to make them available to out-of-town fans.

Sad that we had to wait so long to get back to the Cup. Glad we can talk about it on this forum
and I don't think we'll have to wait this long again. Oski wee wee

And a big Oskee Waa Waa to that! Welcome aboard finally!
Cool name!

Part of the reason I finally broke down and got a home computer was so that I could be part of this community. 8)

This is my first year of contributing to the Ticats Fan Forum. I have enjoyed the experience and would like to thank this
website, the Tiger Cats and all the fans for a great experience. I have enjoyed reading all the comments. I have been
reading them since training camp and this forum has greatly enhanced my enjoyment of the 2013 season.

Good Luck to the Ticats in Regina!

Thank you everyone and Oskee Wee Wee !

This is my first year of contributing to the Ticats Fan Forum. I have enjoyed the experience and would like to thank this
website, the Tiger Cats and all the fans for a great experience. I have enjoyed reading all the comments. I have been
reading them since training camp and this forum has greatly enhanced my enjoyment of the 2013 season.

Good Luck to the Ticats in Regina!

Thank you everyone and Oskee Wee Wee !