TiCat fans

I've been dropping into the TiCat forums for a few weeks now and I must say I'm really very impressed by the passion, compassion and knowledge shown by the majority of fans. I understand Bob Young even checks in from time to time. As an Argo fan, I just wish we had the same kind of support for the guys in blue.

Thankfully, at least our team is better. 8)

An Argo fan

Glad to see you are enjoying it...after this weekend...you might find our standings on par...

Truth be known, we are all fans of the CFL and yes the Ticats are lucky to have an owner/caretaker who is also a fan! :thup:

Just to give you an update Barneyfife, your team is only ahead of us by 2pts and this Friday when we kick ass we will be tied.

And if your Argo's don't win their next game than and we win ours we will be ahead of you. So I wouldn't be coming here to brag too much about the Double Blue.

We have a great team and when they get it together we will be on our way to the Grey Cup.

My team is the best !!!!
Go Cats Go :lol: :rockin:

Your team is better?! 1-3 with all that talent, give me a break!

But wait'll Damon Allen gets back. He's the guy that makes it all work. Any team would miss the league MVP.

Anyway, I'll be at my 1st TiCat game ever on the 12th of August. I'm looking forward to it. I guess I'll locate Ivor Whine Stadium if I just follow the moaning and groaning?

An Argo fan

Here's hoping you enjoy the game; and here's hoping that the fans at Ivor Wynne treat you with the respect that a true fan of the CFL deserves.

Here's hoping you enjoy the game; and here's hoping that the fans at Ivor Wynne treat you with the respect that a true fan of the CFL deserves.

Thanks AJB1. I know I'll enjoy it. I'm a big CFL fan (the Argos are incidental) and have been for more years than I care to think about. I'm even bringing the wife!

An Argo fan

dood, we're 0-4 with the Western MOP candidate, a GC winning QB (sorta) another 1000 yard rushing QB, and three starting receivers who've had 1000 yard seasons and two more on the bench.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Not by Much 1 game And Your on a Bye Week.

Fife: Is there a comparable website where Argo fans tend to congregate? The Argo forum on CFL.ca is dead.

http://www.williamhung.net/

This is the best one of any I've come across. Maybe the fact that BY is a dot-com guy has something to do with it. :slight_smile:

Seriously, you guys who contribute should be proud.

An Argo fan