Ti Underwood released

Now we just have to find away to get Watts out and Streeter in

Streeter hasn’t even played here yet!!??

Let’s wait to see what he can do first before we start pushing others out of the way.

Why, its not exactly a tough position to play.

6'6 and 6'5 at each wideout spot.

Zach would be lovin that.

And his height is helpful.

But, there is more to the position than that physical attribute.

I do have total faith in the choices that our coach makes.

But, again, let’s see what Streeter can and can’t do first, before we make any hasty decisions.

Got to agree. Could have brick hands.
I’m happy to see Watt play. I’m also happy that the above critic is not a coach on the sidelines. Armchair quarterbacks are are great at criticizing and second guessing :smiley:

Let’s assume for a moment, that the team would want to do this. Perhaps having two tall receivers on the outside would be good. What are our options?

• Move Stephen to CB, and put Daly in at safety. Not bad, but what do we do if Stephen is injured? We wouldn’t have a national backup for CB in that case, so we’d have to do some serious ratio shuffling.

• Replace Dean with Plesius. Nope.

• Replace Nevis with Gaydosh. Nope.

• Replace Gable with Woodson. That might work, except Woodson isn’t as good a pass blocker, so would Streeter have time to go deep, which apparently is his biggest strength?

• Move Bomben outside to RT, and replace him with Revenberg at RG. Again, possible, but similar to replacing Gable, would that allow Streeter the time to go deep?

Assuming Streeter is as advertised, I could see him playing a situational role at first, with either Primé or Woodson coming on to replace Watt as the fifth national player - pretty much the role Sinkfield had when he joined the team. But as MHT said, let’s see what he can do before we start juggling the ratio to get him on the field.

As for Watt, I think I’ve only seen him drop one catchable pass this year. Not bad, in my opinion.

Watt is Canadian n not sure who Watts is

I have faith in the coaches. And i also think theyd put Streeter in Watts position if they can. Underwood was a better wr than Watts but not that much better to start messing with ratios imo.

Thats why i said find away. He may be like Underwood better than Watts just not that much better to mess with ratios

I really don't expect much shuffling on the offensive side of the ball to make it work. I think he'll see some playing time, but not as a starter.

They wanted Streeter. Id think they know he doesnt have hands of stone Lenny…
Here. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Bu3538FdY
At NFL combine he ran a 4.34