TI Cats won in the Real World!

watched the game go back and forth! Printers had the best game in 3 years Cat's had it all sewn up and oooops that same old rider/technicality/excuse/dumb luck kicks in and once again the true winners are shut out by the stumblin bumblin riders! people who know the game and know what a winning and losing is all about know who won this game! Hamilton you just went way up on my respect list! Riders as ussual your proud of your bottom feeding ways! Cats beat the livin crap out of these overated goofs and show the rest of the CFL that winning is earned not recieved from questionible plays! try winning from beating a team from being better not from dumb ass luck!

from a fan of a team that's 1-2 ???

talking about a team with their 3rd string QB, without arguably their #1 receiver, that put up over 450 yards offense got the living CRAP beat out of them. Same to be said about your team in your Home Opener then. Your Lions are calling themselves back to form after beating a Winnipeg team that has reverted back to the Reinbold era?

Um, hotlion, thanks for the support...

However, although we 'beat the living crap' out of the Riders, they also beat the living crap out of us. It was a very aggressive, exciting game, where I think both teams came away with an enormous amount of respect for one another. A game like that, which if full of big plays, is won by the team that makes last big play. The Riders made the last big play. Next time, it might be us.

Oh well...

When Ham and BC meet, Im putting my dollar on Hamilton!

And you will probably lose it.

Printers and Jesse can only take you so far. The Cats are improving but still have a ways to go before they can be considered part of the elite.

Careful what you say als4ever, your teams offence actually looked human this week.

Personally, I don't think the Als are a second-half team. The past two weeks they have had not-so-good second halves. They let Winnipeg come back in the second half and they only scored 2 points to Calgary in the second half last week.

But I mean no disrespect to the Als, cuz there is nothing wrong with it (unless it becomes a huge problem). Every team is different. Hamilton is not a first half team. In a way, that's worse (I'd rather be up at half time then down.)

What? The real world? OK.

In the real world Sask got two points and we learned a lesson.

Apparantly in your world we got 2 points and we are destined for the Grey Cup.

Unfortunately I have to live and work in the real world.

But I mean no disrespect to the Als, cuz there is nothing wrong with it (unless it becomes a huge problem). Every team is different. Hamilton is not a first half team. In a way, that's worse (I'd rather be up at half time then down.)
Personally...I dont really care about being up or down at the half. I'd much rather be ahead at the end.

You might be onto something there mycko. :wink:

I was talking about the riders and cats game here can you tell the difference? guess not? team that's 1-2 so you lucked out in 2 more games WOW! you think your not going to lose this season? oooops I forgot in the Rider delusional world your going to win all your games and the cup again! ya right give your head a shake your Riders are going to fall and fall hard real soon then maybe reality will set in!(probably not you'll have sum lame excuse) and what the hell is a Reinbold?

from watching this game i'd put my money on a Printers/Lumsdan team more than I would a Darend?crandle team

Stay Tuned Hamilton is going to get better and better and Hamilton will have the last laff at the Riders expense!

Just sayin, look foolinsh talkin' tish when you're teams 1-2. As the saying goes you have to be lucky to be good, so I guess the Riders are good.

I wouldn’t read too much into his posts. It seems pretty obvious that he’s just another 12 year old upset Lion fan that they lost to the Riders.

THE RIDERS WERE WHAT WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK. THATS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME. NOW IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR A$$, THEN CROWN THEM. BUT THEY WERE WHAT WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beetlejuice, that's hilarious. Always nice when you can fit a Dennis Green quote into any forum.

I remember that press conference too, probably cuz I'm a Bears fan.