TI Cats vs Als

As badly as Calvillo has played as shown in the stats, as I joined in only at 31-21, I was hard pressed to understand how Montreal scored 21 points.

Then of course I caught myself remembering Hamilton's defence was on the field.

41-28 coming up now.

Puegese bush league hit on Calvillo !

I disagree. He went low to make the play but ended up missing and going close enough to the knees. The low hit was not deliberate. The penalty was a good call for that hit all the same.

Hit the nail Chief; the hit was just above the knees..ect. - 41-28 Hamilton final.

We played well tonight agains’t arguably the best team in the CFL. Now what team will show up next game? Who the f… knows. :? :?

before ham fans get too excited, montreal won the last 3 quarters of the game by 1 point. They still got some work to do.

Pretty sure BC's still the best team in the league, though a win over Montreal is still nice.

All that matters is that the Cats won all FOUR quarters by 13pts

:roll:

Hamilton win really turns up the pressure on Toronto tomorrow night...don't look now but Hamilton is only two points behind the Argos.

So what? We were never even close enough for this to be a game. You score 31 points and 4 TDs in a HALF of football, you're going to ease off the gas a little. And when Hamilton needed to score, they did, putting the game away at the end of the third quarter.

Wow talk about cherry-picking stats to confirm bitterness! :roll:

Uh, okay, how about this, Hamilton outscored Montreal 3 out of 4 quarters.

And oh yeah, like Half said, they outscored Montreal for the total 4 quarters. 8)

Stats...... twisted to suit your needs for over 100years!

:lol:

It's starting to seem that Hamilton can only win big at home and lose big on the road. It will be interesting to see if that trend continues next week...

Couldn't agree more.

Seems like the people who try to base everything on stats are the ones who don't understand what's happening on the field.

Anyone who doesn't think the Cats controlled this game from start to finish is deluding himself.

Peguese went over to Calvillo after the game and talked to him. The hit was bad, but I don't think it was intentional (as in I don't think his intention was to injury him). Going over to Calvillo after the game was a very mature, and right, thing to do.

With the ability of Cobourne to sustain long drives with possitve Running yards kept Calvillo ad the als O off the field there erer given eccellent field positions or they may not have score. Monteal also has the Big four receivers anstarts Lavoi at TR. with Bration ot they had to rely on delourius was a non factor therefore Ti Cats did not have to wast time. helping double the top three and blitzes to get to Calvillo.
Yhey also went with the Hot hand Cobourne and Walker so very very very lil PT

I would expect to see more Sticky Stalla in on 5 Rec packages. already have Wiiliams Giguere, Grant. Using sticky will hepl with the ratio

I liked the play of Stala,Fantuz and Giguere.Unlike the Als who do not even bother to draft Canadian recievers, these players complimented By Burris who was excellent. Stala had a great evening, he deserves the title of sticky because of his good hands. I kept wondering tonight why he was released by the Als. The loss of Whitaker for the season was gigantic.The tean suffered total defeat in evesy aspect of the game. The Ticats has AC running away from a pocket that collappsed all night. Burris demonstrated that there is a plus to having a mobile QB. He and Lulay are heading to a number status. Calvillo had his worst game to date. This game was never a close contest. Still don't know why McPherson is never called upon when AC is playing at a sub par level. The TiCat receivers seemed to always be open as our coverage was sub par. Cobourne had s geat game- too bad we do't have him on our side.

I liked the play of Stala,Fantuz and Giguere.Unlike the Als who do not even bother to draft Canadian recievers, these players complimented By Burris who was excellent. Stala had a great evening, he deserves the title of sticky because of his good hands. I kept wondering tonight why he was released by the Als. The loss of Whitaker for the season was gigantic.The tean suffered total defeat in evesy aspect of the game. The Ticats has AC running away from a pocket that collappsed all night. Burris demonstrated that there is a plus to having a mobile QB. He and Lulay are heading to a number status. Calvillo had his worst game to date. This game was never a close contest. Still don't know why McPherson is never called upon when AC is playing at a sub par level. The TiCat receivers seemed to always be open as our coverage was sub par. Cobourne had s geat game- too bad we do't have him on our side.