Ti-Cats to live stream tonight's preseason game

You can get your Rod Black fix tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

He will be doing play-by-play with Chris Schultz doing the colour as they combine a live stream video from Ti-Cats TV with the CKOC radio audio for tonight's preseason game.

This from information posted on the Ti-Cats board.

Thanks for letting us know, Pat. :thup:

Viewer Discretion is Advised

Especially if you are an Ottawa fan :twisted:

Thanks Pat

:thup: :thup:

Quite possibly the worst anthem ever - at least that I have heard in Hamilton. lol

Outdoor Football!.. :rockin:

Matthews has looked OK for Hamilton so far considering it is his first ever crack in the CFL

Yeah, I like this kid, started looking him up and he had a lot written about him for the NFL

[url=http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-06-28/2014-nfl-draft-sleepers-cornell-jeff-mathews-ben-roethlisberger-steelers]http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... r-steelers[/url]

Agreed.
Hamilton looks like they've made the most of their short training camp, where as, the complete opposite for Ottawa.

my my, Austin looking like an old man.

I think Hamilton has a slightly controversy at who is going to be backing up Zack Collaros. Also, Hamilton just seems to make kickoff return touchdowns look easy.

On the Ottawa side, it comes down to the lines. Hamilton has all the time in the world to throw and rarely was the QB not under some degree of pressure. Even with all the receivers in the world, you're not going to find success if you don't have decent performance in the trenches.

Some pretty sick catches though by those receivers, give them credit.

Austin went after his Cornell player for a reason...he is going to be as familiar with this guy as his starter...smart move picking him up.

Whatever happened to Dan Lafevour? Is he still hurt?

The Als signed him as a free agent.

What happened to Quinton Porter?

QB Dan LeFevour has been cleared to practice by the Als doctor. Returning to practice this morning.

QB Quiton Porter was signed by the Als in 2013-2014 off-season; released during 2014 training camp.

Richard

Correction:

Quinton Porter was signed by the Als in the 2012-2013 off-season. Was released by the Als in June 2013.

Richard