Ti-Cats @ Stamps

All I can say is this was a crummy end to a crummy week of football. Ugh... I hope next week's games are better.

every game cant be pretty, but i will take the win.

…funny …i thought it turned out pretty good :lol: …it’s nice to stick it to the guys dumping on my team… time for a little retribution…heh heh…goBigBlue… :lol:

I have no problem with how our game turned out yesterday so I dunno wat you’re talkin a-boot! :rockin:

That was probably the only half decent game of the weekend.

Edmonton played like absolute crap. That game wasn't even worth watching. I stopped after the first half. The Montreal/Toronto game was pretty predictable. I didn't bother watching that one because I knew Montreal would win. Then this game... sloppy play, poor officiating.

Eh... We've had better weekends.

What happened to all of the scoring in this wide open game and famous for?

All the QBs are obviously horrible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did I read this properly? Hamilton won?? Geeziiiiiiiiis......... :o

oops...

For a couple hours, cfl.ca had a 14-13 Ti-cat win...my mistake...missed all games this weekend. Apparently, didn't miss much. :thdn: :cry:

I watched only the final quarter in a restaurant, can anyone fill me in on whether or not Kevin Glenn played for the Cats? Seemed to me for the final quarter Hamilton had Calgary pinned deep in their own end and had fantastic field position, especially when they got the ball back late down by 1. They start on Calgary's 50' and somehow end up backwards on their own 45, just terrible.

kevin glen never took a single snap

I just can't bring myself to watch the recap for a number of reasons that disgust me.

1. Porters stupidity after getting the ball back in amazing field position down by 1 taking the sack and 13 yards back.

2. The lack of ball control and simple execution through the first quarter by the cats.

3. Setta sucking as usual this year hitting just 1/3.

4. stupidity either by Porter or Mike Gibson not to recognize the 8 man blitzes Calgary brought time after time and not punishing them for leaving the middle of the field wide open.

5.SEVERE miscalls against Calgary including an extremely blatent pass interference in the end zone where Brandon Browner basically grabbed Currie's shirt, pushed him out of bounds, held him out and picked off the ball. Another one was on 2 and 10 JUST after Porter releases a Calgary defender just slams Porter in the head which should've resulted in a first down. It did not and Calgary got the ball back. The Airese Currie catch that WAS a catch, he had possession, was down by contact, and as he was rolling over the ball came out. That's no different then a player being tackled to his knees and then the ball popping out but Jake Ireland seems to believe differently. How the hell did Calgary get 15 yards up on a no yards call against Hamilton because "the ball did touch the calgary player with a Ticat player within the 5 yards, even though the Calgary player dropped it", yet when the exact same thing happened to Hamilton we only got the 5 yard variety and it was a very obvious touch too. Sometimes it makes you wonder if football is scripted. :confused:

Nonetheless, Calgary came out with the win and that's all that matters. A win is a win is a win as I keep hearing.....