Ti-Cats Rally

Anyone heard if we are going to have a rally to send the boys off before they leave for the Grey Cup!

LETS SEND THE BOYS OF TO BC WITH STYLE!
THE TEAM WILL BE LEAVING THE JARVIS STREET OFFICE AROUND 3PM TOMORROW! LETS SEE IF WE CAN ALL SHOW OUT TO SEND THEM OFF, AND SO THE LOVE FOR THIS TEAM WE HAVE!
HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW DOWN THERE.
ADDRESS FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW IS 1 Jarvis Street!

Back in 1972 my friends David Galvin (Barker) and Wayne ? and I attended the send-off rally for the Cats downtown in front of the Sheraton-Connaught. We were in grade 13 and at HCI.

That night we made an agreement to meet in 25 years, same night, same spot. We never did. I've lost touch with them. Hey guys.... if there's a rally this year.... wanna' meet up?

Thats an awesome Hamilton story. :rockin:

Buddy you can't read I started the exact same thread roughly 45 min before you?!

if it was earlier i would go but work calls afternoons

This may be the perfect time to combine threads. :smiley:

Bump.. Just because. :twisted:

Buddy take a chill pill, if I noticed yours i would not have started mine! At least I found out what time it was it! GO CATS GO

Um where did you send them to Beechwood and Melrose? LOL just kidding!!!!!

Bump.... until the mods join the threads! :smiley:

[b]Dear tangledweb,[/b]

TIGER-CATS INVITE FANS TO TEAM SEND OFF TO GREY CUP

[b]The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are inviting all Ticats fans to the team’s head office at 1 Jarvis St. tomorrow at 2:45 p.m. to help send the team off as they travel to the 102nd Grey Cup in Vancouver.

The Ticats will board a bus Ferguson Ave. (behind the team's head office) at 3:15 p.m. at 1 Jarvis St. to depart for their flight from the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport to British Columbia.

Tim Hortons will provide complimentary coffee and Timbits while Pizza Pizza will provide complimentary pizza. The TigerTown Store will have several special offers including a 15% storewide discount (excluding jerseys) for those in attendance.

We hope to see you tomorrow,
Oskee Wee Wee,

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club[/b]

Guys what Ya think? My little tigers get off school just after 3pm so I am thinking of hitting the Tim Hortons in the Terminal and hanging here at the Airport as I live on the mountain 10 min away from airport we could have some fans up here also?! :rockin:

bumpedy bumpedy bump bump bump.

Thats a GREAT plan Cats99
OSKEE WEE WEE

I'll see ya all there,oh yeah wouldn't miss it for the world :smiley: ps I'll be easy to spot....I'll be the guy all dressed in Black 'n' Gold :smiley:

What a great idea You guys have really embraced your team ,, Want to welcome all Hamilton to Vancouver this weekend , weather wise it is suppose to be sunny with a few clouds , so not Raining like it was in 2011, lots of Party's etc , Also a lot of lions fans here are whishing you guys can beat Calgary to shut them up of how good they are, still stings when they beat us in the WF back in 2012 .

GO CATS GO

See you all here.

Have a great time, Looks like tickets are selling well to fill this Building up.

Here are some pictures I took today at the Rally!

[url=https://www.facebook.com/bruce.j.inch/media_set?set=a.10152798189986413.1073741973.734901412&type=1&pnref=story]https://www.facebook.com/bruce.j.inch/m ... nref=story[/url]

Very cool good crowed showed up , I can imagine if you guys win it what the parade will look like.