Ti-Cats Pictures

Hey Everyone

I just finished taking pictures of my Ti-Cats Created Team in All Pro Football 2K8 for Xbox 360. I have pictures of...

Jesse Lumsden
Corey Holmes
Jo Jo Walker
Jykine Bradley
Tay Cody
Zeke Moreno
JoJuan Armour
Timmy Chang
Richard Karikari
Nautyn McKay-Loescher

I just wanted to know what everyone thinks of them

I'll post the pictures once I upload them

Jesse Lumsden

Corey Holmes

Jo Jo Walker

Nautyn McKay-Loescher

Richard Karikari

Timmy Chang

Jykine Bradley

JoJuan Armour

Tay Cody

Looks great!

Well done.

Thanks, it was super hard to make my team look like the tiger cats but I'm happy with the look I also made the Yellow jerseys but haven't taken pictures of them yet but I will do that tonight they look pretty good as well.

Great job man! Would be cool to play the game like that.

Persoaly I think this is the closest thing to a CFL video game but if we could get 2k games to publish a side project with the CFL it would be huge, cuz people have already given up on madden. They would look toward 2k games to see what they have to offer and if they did a CFL game tons of people that are fed up with the madden series could fall in love with the Canadian game!

I bought NCAA Football 08 and All Pro Football 2k8 2 days apart and everyone that knows me knows I'm a HUGE Miami Hurricane fan and love the college football series but I've been hooked with this APF2k8 because of the fact that I can somewhat play with our Ti-Cats! I haven't played NCAA since the day I got APF2k8.

great job GBonds88

Very impressive, I hope the head office is looking at this and realizing the potential.

Possibly they can include a CFL team or game option on one of their games rather then making a specific game.

It would be cool to have a CFL game. Maybe once we get a 10 team league.

Jare