Ti-Cats new uniforms

Referring to the narrow stripe on the sleeve during the “Tiger face on top of the shoulder” era? I also disliked that look, even though there were a couple of great performing years in it.

I like the yoga pants though. Clean and mean. All black is intimidating!

I like the new uniforms! Although im more in favour of progression than bringing back the classic 80's style. One of the best uniforms in history but thats where they should stay. In history books.

Yes…other teams are shaking in their boots at the skinny leg black pants look. :roll:

Other than the large helmet numbers and the sleeve logo that's just too small, I like the new uni.

Very few people are ever going to like something 100% when they didn't choose it, so this is the reality of not owning the team, and if people think that Bob is the only one who picks what it looks like, then they're confused.

To a kid under 6 maybe.

To a professional athlete? Not a chance.

I remember, and far prefer, the look of Tiger-Cat uniforms when the league had, and enforced, an on-field dress code. Unfortunately, the enforcement was gradually relaxed over the past 15-20 years and the regulations are now all but gone, or just ignored. That hasn't happened in the big league, where similar regulations are still enforced with fines of several thousand dollars:

NFL Rule 5, Section 4, Articles 1-9, including:

• Players are not permitted to wear bandanas, stockings, or other unapproved headwear anywhere on the field during pregame, game, or postgame periods, even if such items are under the helmet.

• Jersey must cover all pads and other protective equipment worn on the torso and upper arms.

• The jersey must remain tucked into the uniform pants throughout the game.

• Towels are limited to a maximum of four inches wide and 12 inches long and must be tucked into the front waist of the pants.

• Pants must be worn over the entire knee.

• The exterior stocking must be a one-piece unit solid white from the top of the shoe to the mid-point of the lower leg, with approved team color or colors from that midpoint to the top of the stocking.

• Tape worn over footwear must be the same color as the dominant color of the shoe.

I vaguely recall the league trying to tighten up dress code enforcement about 10 years ago, but it was met mostly by disapproval from fans: in-game penalty being applied for an untucked jersey and such. I don’t like the idea of the officials being heavy-handed on dress code enforcement.

Most of the enforcement, years ago, was done during the pre-game warms ups. The officiating crew would circle the field, looking over the players, and notify the head coach, then, of any who could be subject to penalty if adjustments weren't made prior to kickoff. I think it was a rare happening when an official, during a game, sent a player to the bench for an adjustment to his uniform.

Still not liking the stripes on the arms just going part way around. It would be better if they had continued them through to the white panel.

I defiantly like the stripe on the pants but for whatever reason the went without this time around. That and gold socks would be best for me.

On a good not I was in the Ticats store getting my Tasker Jersey the other day guess who was there?

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Wow… talk about a stroke of luck. Bad news is now you have to buy another jersey!!! Cause I mean you can’t wear a jersey with a sig on it. That’s a nice problem to have though, right? :smiley:

No I will wear it. That’s why I bought it. The autograph is not going anywhere.

Hmm... I'd be scared it would fade nor I'd spill something on it. Won't washing it fade it? Or are you not going to wash it?

Its a game day jersey so it will get limited use. I spent some dough on it so it will be worn