Ti-cats looking at Ti Domi

Now that Domi is retired officially from the NHL he announced on a radio show today that he would like to try football again. Apparently, according to Marty York, the Ti-Cats are actively seeking Domi! Remember all, he kicked briefly for the Argos a few years ago!!!!!!!! Would not want to mess with Ti after a missed field goal!!! :cowboy:

Domi Rules
Westwood drools!!

:roll: I am 100% positive that Tie Domi will never suit up for the Tiger Cats.[/i]

domi use to play? wat posistion? or u guys kiddin lol

"he kicked briefly for the Argos a few years ago!!!!!!!! Would not want to mess with Ti after a missed field goal!!! "

doesnt that give away what position?

Tie would be great, a great blocking dummy in practice that is. :lol:

Just kidding, Tie, even as a Habs fan, I loved ya, especially when someone put you flat down on your behind with a good punch. :lol:

Turkey, I beleive you are onto something.

Old time hockey, I mean football.

Maybe Tie Domi will go after AJ Gass on Friday.

Westjet is showing Slapshot on the plane from Hamilton To Edmonton. Maybe there is some substance Turkey!

:wink: :wink:

Stay Tuned!

Domi's gonna do this while commentating for TSN, eh?? Busy guy....busy, busy guy.....Cats could use an enforcer this weekend....

Good on you again, Turk..... :wink:

Turkey was too busy plucking turkey feathers for Thanksgiving dinners, so he PM'd me to tell you all that Tie Domi will be bringing the Hanson brothers with him to Edmonton. Look out AJ Gass, retribution is comming! :wink:

maybe if they sign him fast, dress him, he will dummy AJ Gass :wink: in the rematch

Apparently Belinda Stronach is looking at him too! How sad for Ty!

YOu know, in all likelyhood, if Domi ever went after Gass, Gass would kick his ***... Football players 9 times out of 10 especially in his particular position on the field, are way stronger and much bigger..