Ti Cats extend Dyakowski

Justin Dunk ?@JDunk12 14m14 minutes ago
#Ticats announce team signs Canadian OL Peter Dyakowski to 2-year contract extension. Longest serving Tabbie. #CFL

Drew EdwardsVerified account ?@scratchingpost 17m17 minutes ago
#Ticats now have @Rbomben, @Filer64 & @PeterDyakowski under contract for at least next 2 yrs. Solid core of Canadian offensive lineman. #CFL

love this, Peter is such a great human being and player

X2 :thup: :thup:

x3

Smartest Canadian in the WORLD

Peter played hurt for a good part of the year but he hung in there as Olinemen do. He's both tough and smart! :thup:

Pat Lynch(the old guy)

Buried in the Dyakowski hooplah (not that said hooplah is undeserved - I'm extremely happy for this) is the extension of both Brian Olson and Cleshawn Page: TIGER-CATS SIGN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN OLSON AND DEFENSIVE BACK PAGE – Hamilton Tiger-Cats

This is great for both Olson and the club, especially since he's still recovering from his knee injury - a move that sends a message to the players saying that if you play well and are loyal to the team, then the team will take care of you. Page played well in his two starts, and we need all the DBs (and kickers!) we can get...

Jake Olson

Merlin Olson

Ah, the Fearsome Foursome of the L A Rams - Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones, Rosy Greer, and Lamar Lundy. It was the "Deacon" who coined the term "sack". Ah, those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end! :smiley: :smiley:

Pat Lynch(the old guy)

…and it was Rosie who wrestled the handgun out of Sirhan Sirhan’s grip (breaking Sirhan’s wrist while doing so) after he shot Bobby Kennedy in 1968 - his sister was actress Pam Greer.

(sorry for going off topic, but at least I wasn’t the first). :smiley:

:rockin:

…and it was Rosie who wrestled the handgun out of Sirhan Sirhan’s grip (breaking Sirhan’s wrist while doing so) after he shot Bobby Kennedy in 1968 - his sister was actress Pam Greer.

8) Actually, Rosie Grier is not the brother of actress Pam Grier !!
  They are however,  cousins !!     <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->