Ti-Cats - Boatmen Pre-Season Game Thread

Sloppy play on both sides of the ball for the Tiger Cats has cost them. They have a lot to work on.

Cats pick off!!

UGH!!!

Sack....

again

Tighten up O-line!!

TD!

Tasker with the TD!!

Cue the comeback!

TD Collaros to Tasker!

21-13 Evil now, :54 left in the first half.

Medlock slips on the kickoff...ugh LOL

Game is on TSN.ca if you are a bell or rogers subscriber.

Sign The Hitman ASAP are we going to be last in Sacks Again this year? :roll: :thdn:

Uh. For those still interested the score is now 35-13 Arggggoooossss.

The O-Line is getting ripped apart.
This is starting to become a serious concern

Oline having problems a couple of names missing. I suspect Wojt may just be waiting out for the opener or minor injury.
Filer is on the suspended list. Is this some roster trickery or has he left the team for personal reasons?

Teams put players on the suspended list sometimes, it’s a sneaky way to keep players protected.

Thats what I thought. probably just for this one game to get another player on the roster to evaluate. Medlock is also the only P/K on the roster and Lauther was also placed on the supended list would expect he will be back again somewhere on the roster for the season.

With 3 minutes remaining, Hamilton has allowed 7 QB sacks and 457 gross yards to Toronto.

Hamilton has 3 QB sacks and gained 290 gross yards.

Richard

0.49 seconds remaining and 41-23; now 9 sacks allowed by Hamilton.

Richard

Game over. 41-23 for Toronto. 468 yards of offence,i.e. 367 passing and 101 rushing. Hamilton allowed 9 QB sacks.

Quite surprised,although only pre-season game. Is Toronto that good? Is Hamilton not so good?

Time will tell.

Richard

Nine sacks just shouldn’t happen. I know it’s an exhibition game but nine sacks!! Obviously, the O-line needs to be looked at closely. Also, the blocking ability of the backs. I think Austin will peel the paint off the walls tomorrow.

An Argo-Cat fan

Remember in the Maas years when we would win in pre-season and thought everything was fixed ?

Our first stringers were getting beaten by the Argos (2-McCollough and 20-Davis) and 23- Lindsey was terrible.

I was at the game. Our D has a long way to go this year. :thdn: :thdn:

The O-line was swiss cheese
Was not impressed at all
Zack was scrambling for his life
Here a few shots I took at the game.

Zack On Scramble in 1st Qrt.

Taskier open for the TD.

Breaking the Huddle

Rest of 180 Photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 19f919ef7e