Ti-Cats/Argos

At least the old logo looked like a cross between a Tiger and a Wildcat. and the colors wear Gold and Black, not Orange. Jeez! :roll:

17-2 TO

19-2 TO

Wow, not only did we score 1 point...we got 2! In your face Argos!!! lol

DONT MESS WITH BAKER......im tellin u man....

TOLD YA....Baker ALWAYS responds with a big play......remember that HUGE hit against calgary, that cause a fumble...ouch

20-2 TO

22-2 TO

where do u keep getting the extra 2 points on the argo score?

22-2????????
its 20-2

wow, a mechanical engineer. He can add the million to the 100 grand a year he makes. It's always nice to see the money go to someone who needs it.

I'm counting TD for 7 instead of 6, AP remember? and I'm counting a sucessful KC as a sucessful AP, bah bah bah.

huh....he hasnt made any money from this....0-3 so far....hes goin home empty handed.

nothing much happening in the way of scoring, eh?

Johnson ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN.....almost had 3, but settled for 2

CLINCHED 1ST

27-2 TO

30-2 TO

You can give TO the East Division bye and start printing those Toronto East Division Champs tees now!

40,000 + at the game tonight. They must have someone from Buffalo Bills signing autographs in the concorse. Just teasing. Great job Toronto.

every time the argos and ticats meet at the skydome, the ticats get a SPANKING from the CHAMPIONS

34-2 TO

38-2 TO

TO is totally running away with the game. When you got the two titans of the Golden Houseshoe meeting in the Roger's Center, you are gonna get a lot of people in the dome, baby!

The good news is, T.O. gets this season. Bad news, there’s going to be a whole new season next year. Enjoy it now.

Oskee Wee Wee!

ball hit the post????

so it's 38 to 3???

CRAIG YEAST BABY!!!! GREAT RUN!!! I don't care what any one says. He plays hard every game and that's proof. He had no reason to make that run, but he did it anyway. We'd better treat him right next year. Maas/Yeast. It's gonna be the new McManus/Flutie!