Ti-cats are Pittsburgh Penguins of the CFL

......well then by your own logic what difference does it make where the Mets play?....it's still in NYC no matter what borough it's in....

it's all in the Name, my friend, all in the name, also, there are a few NYC teams I want to move or fold.

and I lived in NYC for 5 years, trust me, there is a different between the boroughs as far as sports goes.

Screams how WPG fans got screwed when the jets moves yet he want other teams to move or fold!
Can you say hippocrate?

NYC will still have teams (Giants, Knicks, Rangers, Yanks, B Mets), so no love lost, buddy.

but you still want teams to fold or move!

.....ro's comment is still correct....

guys, what is worse? You team moving and folding, and you got nothing pro of the sport to watch (like go to game game and watch), or having your team move/fold, but still having a pro team to support in your former pro rival?

It happened with the Montreal Maroons and the Montreal Canadians.

......attention please, anyone here personally affected by the moving of the Montreal Maroons?....please make yourself known.....attendants will be made availble to help you with your walker or roll your wheelchair forward.....

....just admint it, you're hypocritical when you have dozens of ideas about this team moving there and that team relocating there but you call the move of the Jets to Pheonix a terrible black-day event....

my point, exactly

same is true for the St.Louis Browns and Cardinals, and the Chicago Cardinals (now Arizona) and Bears.

......glad you agree you are a hypocrite......

isn't time you went back on duty? copper? :stuck_out_tongue:

…move along now, there’s nothing to see here anymore…