TI-CATS 3:15

The ever elusive TI-CATS 3:15
"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

In recent years we have seen eveything but:
1-17
2-16
4-14
5-13

Are we doomed? Will we ever experience eternal life? 60% of the way through the 5 year plan. Is the writng on the wall?

Armageddon awaits....

hmmm. .whats missing???... 3-15.. could THIS be the next one?

If anyone suffered more than Tiger Cats fans, it was Job. 5:13 " He catches the wise in their own ruses, and the designs of the crafty are routed."

Hmmmm....

Yes, it was me who said, early on in the season, that the Cats will be 3-15. I was WRONG - they ended up 4-14. Close, but not yet a cigar.
(for all those sceptics, check the previous threads).
So, it is now 2 years in a row that my predictions were 95% accurate. I told you it was a BAD Team, & I was bang on.
Coiincidence - methinks not. But I digress.

So, here are my new predictions - new Head coach, new assistant coaches, revamp the Offensive line, keep Eakin & Williams (& play them), and in 2007 we will be 8-9-1.
You heard it first…

The Eagle - :thup: :thup: :thup:

Great thread! :smiley:

Why not get the 3-15 season out of the way next year? Then there'll just be one scenario missing in the sequence. That would be 0-18! :thup: Always 2008, though, eh? :wink:

Thanks for including Gina picture.
One of the few bright spots for this season !!

Well Eagle,
Eakin has flown the Ti Cat coup.

Thank goodness your predictions are about as accurate as a 2005 Boreham field goal attempt.

I believe I predicted 0:18 for this season. Pretty close. MARK! I owe your charity $20!!!

Well, for your information, my prediction was made BEFORE the Eakin announcement (check the times).

You stand corrected…

The Eagle… :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

So what’s Vegas saying now? :smiley:

PaoPao 3:10

We shall haveth no plan to attack, lead in with faith nor imagery. Good shep Fleming to release dove of peace many times, and thine in defence of the city shall haveth no rest.

and ye shall never throw the ball downfield. Hitch, draw and hand-off shall be your guide.

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ...

Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Book of Armaments (Chapter 2, verses 9-21)

I so want that on my tombstone…it will require itsy bitsy font, but it’s doable. LOL

What a classic…beware killer rabbits! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Looking for a medal?.. or will the self gloating be enough for ya?

I checked your previous posts, but I see no prediction from two years ago (I concede I may have missed it), and a 3-15 prediction, while close, is still wrong. And then there’s the stillborn “keep Eakin” prediction. So, I’m not sure if that can be considered 95% accuracy. In fact, when I crunched the numbers with my calculator (zero correct predictions out of three tries), I came up with the following figure: zero percent (0.0%) accuracy.

What gives? Did I hit the “cotangent” button by accident?

Timely bump (this is a post from last year). My math skills are little rusty, but if the Cats continue to win 1 out every 5 games for the rest of the season…we’ll make it!

The ever elusive TI-CATS 3:15.

Such a record would quash the evil spirit of good old Bob. Forcing his hand into renouncing his displeasure of the Forbidden Chant. This will lift the curse, and bring the beat up fans into a state of nirvana.

Jake,

I acknowledge our record in recent seasons has not been what any of us would have liked it to have been, but do you really have to rob of us 7 of our meager total of wins?

Your post should have read:
1-17
9-9-1 +note correction!
4-14
5-13

cheers, Bob.

(and no, the Ticats will not define our brand by a negative. You seem to be doing a fine job promoting the “forbidden chant” without our help. :wink:)

1 out of 6.

If you're going to post a numerical thread, please brush up on your math skills first.