Thursday night...a very big game in Montreal

Thursday nights game for our Cats, will be a very big test, for the Coaching Staff, and players. Going up against a red hot Montreal team, is not going to be easy, to say the least....

The future of Coaches and some players, may just be deceided at the conclusion of this match-up. Williams will probably get his first start of the year, with the injury to Printers thumb on his throwing hand.
The Cats will have to play as well, if not better, than they did in game 2...to have a chance to beat Montreal.

This one is going to be a real slug-fest...or a complete blow-out.
Lets hope our guys, and even more so, our Coaches, can pull out a win. :thup:

Cheers.

SJ:
One thing about the CFL....anything can happen no matter what shape any team is in. Who could have predicted that performance in the win over the blue team?

Red hot?

They've lost 3 in a row just like the Ti-Cats have, and are 2-3, only one game better than the Cats.

LMAO! you beat me to it man! :lol:

anything can happen no matter what shape any team is in.
Very...very true mr62cats. Thats why I hope our Cats can pull this one out. I do believe that this team has more talent on it this year...than in years past. I also think that this game against Montreal will give the Coaching Staff a chance to silence the growing 'angry masses'...( my self included ) regarding the play-calling, and in game adjustments, that have seemed to have been non-exsistant.

Cheers

Red hot?

They've lost 3 in a row just like the Ti-Cats have, and are 2-3, only one game better than the Cats.

CaptainKirk....not to bash our guys....but our Defence has got to pick it up, if their going to stop Montreal. And our Offence has to start scoring in the first quarter, not the third quarter...

Cheers.

Not a bash at all. What you say is true.

Not a bash at all. What you say is true
CaptainKirk....I really hope ( fingers-crossed, toes-crossed, etc,etc,) that our Cats 'thump' Montreal, Thursday night. The Team, needs the win...the Coaches, need the win...and last but not least, the fans, need the win.

Cheers.

That is "red hot" in the East division.
If someone puts together 3 wins, they'll have to invent a brand new word to describe such a seismic event.