Thumbs up to Ticat.ca

I know most of us acknowledge that Bob Young has done a lot for Hamilton football and upgrading the web sites of all the teams.
But Ticat.ca is still the best IMO. I think its great that we see updates from various people as well as Obie of the goings on of the football club. You would think that some of the other clubs and especially the Argos were working for the CIA. Every thing is top secret. :lol:
I’m sure the football people in Hamilton are not any different and would be just as secretive if they had their choice, that’s the way pro teams have always operated.
Changing an old Proverb somewhat “when the good and smart King rules the people rejoice, but when the dumb and secretive King rules the people mourn”. :lol:

Bob Young just gets it. :thup:

Bob Young just gets it. :thup:
[/quote]
No Kidding! :thup:

You know what, yeah. Even in the off-season they are still displaying interesting content on the website. My unequivical thanks Bob. :thup:

The Argos have nothing to report because they've done nothing since canning Andrus. Ticat.ca is like a meeting place for TiCat fans for all kinds of things. In comparison, the Argos sight is dead. Another lost opportunity. They just don't get it.

An Argo-Cat fan

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

And yet The Blue Team still expects fans to pony up for season tickets when their organization is in complete disarray. Good thing I "jumped ship" last season before this clusterschmazz came to ahead.

If it wasn't for Ticats.ca I wouldnot be able to converse with other Hamilton fans. Can't beat this sight. :thup: Thanks Bob! :smiley:

I think thanks should go out to all the people who update and run the site as well. It is a lot of fun around here
most of the time. It's a good place to find out what's going on with the team and I love the special features.
They give me a good laugh.

Couldn't agree with you more. It's the best of both worlds. Bob upgrades the website and the TC staffers keep it freshly updated with lots of interesting stuff. Makes the off season feel a teeny weeny bit shorter...