Three Things

If I had my way I'd target as FA:

Receiver. Earnest Gray : Big receiver FA from BC. I doubt BC will let him go but I think he will have a break out year. I think he has roots in Buffalo which brings him closer to that area.

Receiver: Greg Ellingsen FA from Hamilton. Just a great possession guy. Lost in the Hammy shuffle.

I would be grooming Calvillo to be the executive face of the Als rather than as a coach. Get him out in the community, building relationships in the business and fan communities, organizing events. I personally do not see him as a successful coach. Saying that, if he fails at that the Als have lost his impact forever.

Il ne pourra pas avant plusieurs années parce qu'il lui manque un gros quelque chose...

[quote="slant"]If I had my way I'd target as FA:

Receiver. Earnest Gray : Big receiver FA from BC. I doubt BC will let him go but I think he will have a break out year. I think he has roots in Buffalo which brings him closer to that area.

Receiver: Greg Ellingsen FA from Hamilton. Just a great possession guy. Lost in the Hammy shuffle.

I would be grooming Calvillo to be the executive face of the Als rather than as a coach. Get him out in the community, building relationships in the business and fan communities, organizing events. I personally do not see him as a successful coach. Saying that, if he fails at that the Als have lost his impact forever.[/quote

I have no idea who Earnest Gray is...I meant Earnest Jackson :smiley:

Histoire d’être plus précis…

Yes lestaff...I am fully aware that Cavillo does not speak French.

D'où mon étonnement face à votre suggestion.