Three Home Games - No Touchdowns

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

The guy with the toughest job in the stadium is the guy who has to pick the Ticats "Play of the Game" from tonight's pile of horsebleep.

Pray for that guy, he's going to need your help!

REALLY pathetic is closer, but doesn't begin to describe it either.

I've had vomit leave a better taste in my mouth than watching this team does!

Three Home games and no touchdowns AND no field Goals. 10 points in 3 games was: 6 points from 2 pointers and the other 4 were from 4 singles… Horrible just horrible…

Fleming’s 81(?)-yard punt for a single.

You’re welcome! :wink:

Sad but true…

I left with 9 minutes left - but up until that point, our kicker (Boreham) had not made an entry into the game. No kickoffs, no field goal attempts. I don't think he made an entrance into the game after I left.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU REMEMBER THIS EVER HAPPENING?

I left with 9 minutes left - but up until that point, our kicker (Boreham) had not made an entry into the game. No kickoffs, no field goal attempts. I don't think he made an entrance into the game after I left.

3 home games and we can't even to fieldgoal range. This team is worst than the 1-17 group, at they scored points.

but this embarrassment will be blamed on him somehow…and Marshall, Yeast, Martin and Eakin too… :lol:

Short & Simple

THEY STINK

I think you made your point with the FIRST post

Don’t know what happened there - didn’t want to say it 3 times!

By the way, Mikey, anyone blaming Boreham for not making an appearance in the game needs to give their head a shake!

i was smart tonight. I saved my money and didn't go to the game. I went to the last 2 games and bought 2 of the more expensive ticketsfor each game. Saw them score a total of 2 points in 2 games. You get more scoring in hockey. They let the wrong person go Paopao should be going bye bye.

I can't help but wonder...does Maas really want to play in Hamilton. From the way he's been playing...I can't help but wonder if he's self destructing so he can get his butt sent elsewhere.

That fumble near the beginning of the game was lame.

This might be a pretty obscure stat, but does anyone know the longest streak without a Touchdown at home? How bout longest streak without a field goal at home? Just curious.

Does anyone on this team, excluding Morreale and Hitch, want to play for this team.

Does anyone on this team, excluding Morreale and Hitch, want to play for this team.

the 1-17 had a lot less depth,talent and money but had lot more heart and character than this mess.
does this team even practice?