THOSE CRAZY............ CFL fans..........

Sportsmen, wouldn't even worry about it. Lions get screwed and Lions fans dont' need to whine about it.

I did read your last post. I know you said you love the West but even if you didn't, I could really care less.

Maybe if so many Torontonians didn't move to BC and proceed to tell us how Toronto is the best city, maybe I could be a little nicer. If TO is so great, why the hell did they move to Van?

Oh , really ..............check out TSN'S forum .......for the post of some LION fans.........after the ARGOS loss to B.C.

And again, ask a SASK. fan.

[quote="Lionbacker"]I did read your last post. I know you said you love the West but even if you didn't, I could really care less.

Maybe if so many Torontonians didn't move to BC and proceed to tell us how Toronto is the best city, maybe I could be a little nicer. If TO is so great, why the hell did they move to Van?[/quote

ask them.............. :roll: and if the people in VAN........are all like you .....they will be leaving soon enough.

Enough with this. Good to see your passion for your team and city without being arrogant. Maybe you're one of the few from TO. We'll have to go at it again in a few weeks when the Lions and Argos meet again.

I'm sure Lions fans whine but not to the extend that Riders fans do. Every loss is an excuse for them.

AMEN!...I couldnt have said it better myself.

In my opinion, the argos is not even in our calibre...I mean they just had a cinderella run. I think that the only elite teams are bc, montreal, edmonton and saskatchewan right now. Stop imposing :!:

Don't feel bad Hello, I'm pretty sure Riders fans will get a worse ribbing than Argo fans.

Hellothere
What are you going on about now.
Cant the fans enjoy a victory with out you getting all bent out of shape?
After all the point counting you did in the preseason about Toronto being in first place and Montreal being in last now that 1 game has been played(yes I know 1 game)and Toronto lost. you have jumped ship and are saying HOLD ON NOW ITS ONLY ONE GAME. Dont forget you laid claim to the cup long before the preseason even started.
Let the winners enjoy the victory. I know you will be all smiles as soon as Toronto wins, and rightfully so

The key is to keep things in perspective, dont get too high in victory, or too low in defeat.

Ageed but you know as well as I do that if you dont claim your bragging rights this week, someone will next week.

I let the others do the bragging. I dont see a point claiming my team kick ass and is the best of the League. Whatever climb up eventually fall down....

True which is why you were correct in your previous post "dont get to high in victory"
I am also a firm believer in "Dont dish it out if you cant take it"

Actually, I prefer to climb down, in that way, you cant get hurt so you can climb up again. :wink:

What is up with the sayings? :shock:

HELLOTHIER ARE YOU SAYING, THAT SASK NEEDS AFIELD GOAL KICKER

I am not jumping ANY ship............I cover all games for others here who can't see or hear the games in the U.S., if you had not noticed. :roll:

What I wrote about the pre season was true and when I wrote that the ARGOS deserved to lose, in this thread ..........that was true as well.

In the THREAD ........."CFL PLAYERS of the WEEK"...........what did I write.............?

Sorry, don't shoot the messenger. :roll:

Prove to me that I am wrong.

LION BACKER ........put down TORONTO the place, as well as the team.......

He jokingly admits that he beats his wife and kids and then says " that is the WESTERN WAY "

READ THIS WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As , for NOT letting a TEAM enjoy a victory..........

3.......... MONTREAL other fans started this........ :wink:

1. ARGOS, won because of NFL CUTS

2. ARGOS , cheated with the salary cap.

3. ARGOS , wouldn't have won if A.C. hadn't gone down.....

4........... A.C. is the best Q.B. in CFL history...................ect.............

And since WHEN do you care about the feelings of the fans from other teams? :roll: :lol:

NOTHING ABOUT HOW .....B.C........... got to the GREY CUP. :roll: THAT seems strange?

WHY NOT ADDRESS my points about how B.C. got to the GREY CUP?....................If it is good for the goose , it should be great for the gander , as well.

Life does work both ways..............

Clearly the hatered for TORONTO is effecting your objectivity.

You lost in the EASTERN FINAL, in 2004........GET OVER IT.

Montreal is almost like the BUFFALO BILLS of the CFL.........is that NOT the truth?

SO how did B.C. get to the GREY CUP…? :lol: :lol:

There seem to be allot of racists out West :roll:

But I guess I learned that from the TORONTO media…NO…how about CFL.ca…the 13th man.

Hellothere, the point is all team will win games this year. At different times, fans from everywhere will be excited, enthusiastic, hopeful. A lot of people will claim their team has what it takes to win the Cup. As a matter of fact, a lot of teams do, or seem to.

Will you reappear every single time someone goes out on a limb to try to spoil its fun? Fans have the right to be fans and to speak as such. Why do you feel attacked when someone is happy its team has done good?

I would read what you wrote when OTTAWA beat MONTREAL in the pre season......you were not to happy about it.

Also...........you are one of the people who started this........so look up the word ............HYPOCRITE. :roll:

As I have written..........quit while you are behind......... :lol:

When did being from Toronto mean you were a different race then everyone else? If you're going to start slandering people make sure you know what you're talking about.

Toronto being the centre of the universe means everyone in Toronto believes ervything should revolve around their city and it is by far the best place to live.

And why does it matter to you if someone believes their team is going to win the grey cup because of a fast start? All I've heard from you is Toronto is the grey cup champs so they're the best team in the CFL hands down. Yah they sure proved it Saturday night.