This Whole Outfit is a Joke !!!!

8) Since I have been attending TiCat games going back to 1960, and being a season ticket holder for more years than I care to remember, I can honestly say that game tonight was the worst display I have ever witnessed as a TiCat fan !!! When you have long time season ticket holders walking out of the stadium at half time you know you have hit rock bottom as a franchise.

Coaches that don't have a clue as to what to do, players that don't give a damn about the fans and their own performance on the field, and a so called head coach that is seen on the tiger vision laughing on the sidelines as the score is run up on his pathetic team !!! This is a complete disgrace and a slap in all the fans faces !!

Three straight home games in a row without even coming close to scoring a touchdown, and tonight getting completely manhandled and embarrassed by a third string quaterback for the second week in a succession !! How much longer do we have to watch this crap?? None of these coaches have any idea of what to do, so why are any of them still here !! Dismantle this whole operation now just for the sake of change because we are getting worse each week and are not only an embarrasement to Hamilton fans, we are an embarrasement to the whole league at this point !! Fans have reached the end of the line with this sad sack outfit, and something must be done now !!! Another year wasted and down the drain, without even a glimmer of hope to look forward to !!!

Agreed!
As a faithful since 1972, I have never been so insulted. This was the worst prepared football team I have ever seen in any league.

but ronnie said we just gotta get these guys to loosen up, play football and have some fun....... his answer everytime....

8) Yep, it sure looks like they are having fun out there anyway !!! Unless I am mistaken, Lancaster did not even come on the radio last night after the game with his usual comments !!! Another slap in the face to the fans, not that his comments actually mean anything anymore !!!! Oh to have been a fly on the wall in that dressing room last night !!!!!

Ron does not rub things in… today’s meeting of the team might be another thing however.

Gee do you think Jason Goss would of helped last night ???

Not unless he is an offensive co-ordinator.

Gee do you think Jason Goss would of helped last night ???

Dont you think lancaster knows how much this team is in trouble!As he told the ch news one night ,he is not renewing his contract next year and is just a fill in till then!So its very apparent that he would rather not be here right now if he wasnt under contract!Ron is grim and baring it right now for his good old paycheques while we the paying fans are getting ripped off !

Have to defend Ron’s integrity and motivation on this one… Ron started to do this to turn things around… But I’m not so sure he has enough mandate to do things at this stage of the season. I’m pretty sure Ron didn’t need to do this “for his good old paycheques”.

I’m personally VERY concerned about his health the way he looked after the game last night.

We haven't scored so much as a field goal in our last 3 home games.

Think about that, 0, 2, and 8 last night. The 8 came from 3 safeties and 2 punt singles, all CONCEDED by Saskatchewan. We didn't earn ANY points last night.

Think about that, 0, 2, and 8 last night. The 8 came from 3 safeties and 2 punt singles, all CONCEDED by Saskatchewan. We didn't earn ANY points last night.

Great post. I agree completely. Too many people questioning Ron’s integrity this year.

Ron is in an impossible position here. Just thought I would point this out.

Thank you Ron for foregoing the usual blindfold and cigarette walking into this mess. For all of the people who think that Ron is some meddler or devious mastermind undermining the organization at every turn, watch him on the sideline. There are no games here. He is trying to deal with an impossible situation. Being interim means just that.

Apart from Deke McPhee, I wouldn't keep any of the assistants. The fact we are understaffed does not give the team a lot of wiggle-room in simply getting out the broom. Sad but true.

"Blowing it up" for me means recruiting new players (particularly at O-line) who can push the players we have now and bringing a capable football man to run the football operations side with a view to 2007.

A signal has to be sent. Mike McCarthy would be a very good choice as a new GM.

Oski Wee Wee,

Ronnie has been handed a mop. Cmom Ronnie, mop like you have never mopped before. If you do a helluva good job mopping, then maybe their will be some more good mopping opportunities in the future.
Putting time in at the office. Little incentive, little hope. Certainly the worst prepared football team ever last night. Horribly frustrating but understandable in the big picture.

Maybe we would’ve lost 46-8

How’s his arm? Can he throw?