This Week:Great!

Well this week we looked great. Will it be the same next week? Who knows. We got our revenge against Edmonton and it feels good. What was with the cheapshot by Braidwood? Am I mistaken or did he elbow Joseph?(on the roughing call) Braidwood is the dirty player not so much Murphy.

I like how Joseph ran it right at Braidwood the next play just to rub it in

I loved that! His fat ass couldn't keep up with KJ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well someone has to take over the roll as dirtiest player in the league as AJ Gass is most likely going to retire soon. Plus he's also trying to intimidate all his UFC apponents for the off season.

How bout the energy from the fans though, hey?
man, it felt good that the crowd was just as loud when the score was 44-11 as when it was 8-1!!

Well someone has to take over the roll as dirtiest player in the league as AJ Gass is most likely going to retire soon. Plus he's also trying to intimidate all his UFC apponents for the off season.
Speaking of AJ Gass, I don't understand why the Eskimos are so high on him, did they forget that they almost cut him a few years back because he was so horrible.

10years as a middle linebacker and these stats warrant keeping him arround?

397 Tackles 10 Sacks 3 picks 10 fumble recoveries

I know this is a bad comparison because he is the best middle lineback in the league and has been for years but here is Barron Simpsons numbers over the last 7 seasons

600 tackles 23 sacks 9 picks 13 fumble recoveries

The guy is a bum a horribly cheap player and a bad one at that.

I don't think he's a "bum". Whether he's in the same class as Simpson is a fair question. Individual stats have as much to do with a team's scheme as anything, so don't get too hung up on that.

Why are the Eskies as high on Gass as they are? Well, for starters, their other LB's have a combined CFL experience of about 20 games...they're bad to the point where Shannon Garrett has moved to the position. Right now if you weigh more than 200 lbs., own cleats and know how to get to Commonwealth, you stand a 50-50 chance of playing LB next week.

Hahahha

I guess he is an emotional leader but shouldn't they be the ones to lead by example and not be known as a dirty player. I guess I could understand if he was flying arround all the time and always arround the ball but I have just never seen that from him is all.

And that’s a fair point. But he had to bring something to the table to avoid the purge Edmonton went through this off-season.

As far as being dirty, I’ve never paid close enough attention to his play to tell. I’ll keep an eye out now…

They should go get John Grace then. Id take John Grace anyday over AJ Gass.