This website is a disaster - - Jeff Porridge Massive Fail

Agreed.

Having a bunch of moderators getting together to input all the statistical data that’s missing from this site now might speed up the process so it’s ready by the time 2017 free agency rolls around.

In the meantime for sully - Welcome to my Nightmare.
In the year 2025 - Master of Puppets

hahahahahahahahahahaha that’s a good one ROTFLMBO

From the CIA - Forum moderators RedandWhite, Chief and jm02 have been cleared of any false doings.

Ha, “Porridge” instead of Orridge that is so…stupid. Congratulations

Absolute ridicules. Edmonton loses 7 coaches 1 week after grey cup. THERE had to be negotiation for a month or to and all
were under contract. About to expire but under contract.

He couldn’t prove it. So I give him a pass. Thorpe supplied all the evidence :lol:

There couldn’t be more appropriate moniker for the commissioner - - he’s about as bland and uninspiring as a bowl of Porridge.

I can answer that one: because the new logo was unveiled too early.

When they did that, they created a problem of the league having a new logo, while the league’s website had the old logo. That went on for weeks. There was a thread about it here. They had to launch the new site to get the new logo in, even though stuff like the new stats package weren’t ready yet. (Back when the site launched, the Sun article on it talked about the new stats package not being ready yet and not coming out until February at the earliest.)

The real mistake here was launching a logo at the Grey Cup way before they were ready to do it. That gave us the weird situation of the league having a new logo while everybody on the field still had the old logo, social media accounts with new logos and a website with the old logos, and the new website launching before it was finished to get the new logo in.

What they should have done was launched the new logo before preseason, and done everything at once. That would have given them several more months to get the new stats running along with it, instead of the lousy situation the web and stat folks are stuck in now. They weren’t ready to launch when they did, and Orridge should have stopped it.

It turns out that burning bridges with the groups who run accredited testing labs was a really stupid idea. Who could have imagined that? :roll:

At this point, I’m surprised they haven’t tried to revive the old program with a non-WADA accredited lab. Those do exist, and the CFL drug policy is so limp that it’s not like it’ll be hurt by using a non-accredited lab.

This tread needs to go curl up and die in the bowels of the internetz somewhere.

The one thing that does grind on me, is the more or less proof positive of continued pandering to the Argonauts team/managment/fanbase found in the above newspaper article.

just one more reason to hate the centre of the universe.

Je suis bien d’accord avec toutes ces constatations. Je donnerai à Orridge encore un peu de temps pour s’amender, mais cette transition est passablement un flop présentement.

Tout de même curieux qu’un rubrique s’ouvre à ce sujet le même jour où j’en ai ouvert une sur le forum francophone… :wink:

Don't want to freak out the Alien but I don't think Orridge is going to last very long. I have a feeling the minute Braley sells his Lions, he will get Orridge tossed and take his spot :lol:

In that case HfxTC, I think the CFL might cease to exist. How about a woman commish if Orridge doesn't work out, which I think he will and hope he will. This person would do quite well I think. Just reading about her as we have a common disease we share. Maybe she'd like to stay at home in Canada a bit more with what is going on in her life. No idea though if she is a Canadian football fan:

How BMO’s Justine Fedak made bank a major player with Raptors - Justine Fedak, head of sponsorship for BMO Financial Group, has signed high-profile partnerships with Canadian NBA stars and promoted the all-star game on both sides of the border.

[url=http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2016/02/14/how-bmos-justine-fedak-made-bank-a-major-player-with-raptors.html]http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/201 ... ptors.html[/url]

Love the idea and the resume but I just can’t picture a woman in the boardroom sitting next to some of these owners who some pretty much need an oxygen bottle to make it through a meeting.

As for Orridge, he needs to start finishing what he starts. Teams are going to a new Uniform supplier this year (Reebok’s been bought) You would think he’d have had a marketing campaigns in the off season for teams to take pre-orders. His Doping policy languishes in Scott Flory’s inbox or something. Web site is some kind of Frankenstein product that since pushed out the door incomplete as part of a branding unveiling remains unfinished 3 months later. He’s lost his entire staff.

The guy is a disaster.

I’m not familiar with this, can you elaborate?

Copeland and Moore walked over to the Argos. Moore was in charge of the new marketing campaign and left before completing it. What league does that ??? You would think he’d tell the Argos they can have her once the campaign is finished and launched.

What league does that ???
Looks like you have some research work ahead of you HfxTC. :D

I’m always looking for my keys :lol:

Il y aura des améliorations portées au nouveau site de la LCF. sully l'a confirmé sur l'autre forum, et c'est encourageant. Je vais laisser la chance au coureur avant de crier au loup de nouveau.

[url]http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=100790[/url]