This Thursday

Who's making the trip to TO and if so where do we Cat's fans plan on sitting?

Just an FYI: The Game is at Varsity Stadium all tickets are general admission. $37.50 a piece.

I read Cats Claws are doing a road trip, $55 for transportation and a ticket seems very reasonable.

I’m going with 4 friends where Taking the go down then The Subway to Saint George Station .

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 16m
Coach Austin says Zach Collaros will likely play the first half of tomorrow's game.

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 4m
According to new #Argos beat man @CurtisGRush, Ricky Ray will start Thursday

I'll be heading down. I don't have tickets yet. Meeting a few buddies and we will get tickets when we get there (hopefully)

I don't believe they're going to have a "Will Call" or Ticket Sales Window @ Varsity. I was instructed that you have to buy your tickets via/at Ticketmaster and have them with you. I'm guessing you can buy online and print at home. I'm just going to my local Sunrise Records where the Ticketmaster outlet is located.

This is from an Argos email.........

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Doors Open: 6:00 p.m.
Will Call/Box Office Opens: 4:00 p.m. at Varsity Stadium, 299 Bloor St. W. (across from St. George TTC station & Bedford Rd. exit)
Seating: General Admission seating will be in effect. Arrive early to get the best seats!
Location: Varsity Stadium, University of Toronto, 299 Bloor St. West, Toronto, M5S 1W2
The stadium is located on the southeast corner of Bloor St. and Devonshire Pl. (one block west of Avenue Rd./Queen's Park) at the north end of the University of Toronto. The stadium is easily accessible by public transit, steps away from the St. George and Museum subway stations.
Rules and regulations:
THIS IS A DRY GAME (No alcoholic drinks will be available at the game)
No outside food or drink, no in/out privileges
Entrance: North Gate next to Varsity Box Office on Bloor St.
Construction Notice: Devonshire Rd (west of Varsity Stadium) is only open for pedestrian traffic.
Parking: For parking, We highly recommend public transit. Traffic is expected to be heavy, so plan accordingly.

After several failed attempts to by tickets through ticketmaster on Monday, i finally called the Argo office direct (eewww!) and was told that I couldn't get them from ticketmaster but I could buy direct from the office, which I did. There is a pick up window on the north side of the stadium.
She also said to be there as close to six as possible because of general seating. So based on this and info from TC23, we won't have time to eat before the game, we can't take anything in and there will be no food available. i guess its dinner at 10:00 :frowning:

Tc23's post just says not outside food or drink allowed. I assume they will be selling some food and pop, water, etc.

Thanks, I did misread the post, I hope this is the case, I checked out the stadium on the website earlier this week and it did not mention any food concessions. It did state that usually local food trucks park outside the stadium and there is quite a variety. Hopefully they have made some special arrangements for tomorrow.

I will be heading down, look for the guy with a black horn with a Ti-Cat flag attached to it. I guess try to sit behind out bench, and if we end up on the opposite side, aim for southish side?