.....This team doesn't care....

…really looked horrible…No heart…the d has now gone south…offence stinks…Great team with huge desire Kelly…lol lol…I guess if the Bombers don’t care…why the hell should the fans…We’re done…I hope we can bring in someone who’ll keep some sort of interest in the club…cuz right now i don’t see anyone or anything…pathetic… :thdn: :lol:

…The crossover is very evident now…Bombers will have to wait till Asper takes over and cleans this mess-up…till then …bring in some auditions…Printers is still out there…just do something encouraging … :oops:

Why wait till Asper ???

Bauer hired his buddy and should be fired

Kelly talked a big game and took the team from 2nd to 4th in the East and if that wasn't enough gave away all the picks his successor would have had for the next two years to rebuild the Canadian content that is really lacking.

They should be given their walking papers and Kelly should moonwalk out of town juggling beer bottles.

....there will be no interest in change as far as Bauer is concerned and it's not likely any major move will be made with this club while he's at the helm.......He looks like Nero ...fiddling away ,while his team burns in front him....pathetic scene for Bomber fans.... :thdn:

You can tell that some guys have started to mail it in, but that is only because they see no sign of hope from the offense. It's just human nature and I don't blame the players. It's apparent to everyone except the Bomber coaches that their offense just doesn't work.