This season's win/loss predictions

Last season I predicted 8-8. This year we are more stable with added experience. I'll go with 11-7

i am thinking you mean 9-9. I also thought that was a good possibility last year. this year i think we can do 12-6.

Hamilton Winnipeg W
Calgary Hamilton W
Winnipeg Hamilton W
Hamilton Montreal L
Hamilton Saskatchewan W
Winnipeg Hamilton W
Hamilton Winnipeg W
Hamilton Toronto L
Toronto Hamilton W
Montreal Hamilton W
Hamilton BC L
Saskatchewan Hamilton L
Hamilton 0 Edmonton W
Edmonton 0 Hamilton L
Hamilton 0 Toronto W
Montreal 0 Hamilton W
Hamilton 0 Calgary L
BC 0 Hamilton W

these are my relative redictions although they could be different.

I think that our record with:
montreal: 2-1
Toronto: 2-1
Winnipeg: 3-0
BC: 1-1
Saskachewan: 1-1
Edmonton: 1-1
Calgary: 1-1

Hamilton Winnipeg W
Calgary Hamilton W
Winnipeg Hamilton W
Hamilton Montreal L
Hamilton Saskatchewan W
Winnipeg Hamilton W
Hamilton Winnipeg W
Hamilton Toronto W
Toronto Hamilton W
Montreal Hamilton W
Hamilton BC L
Saskatchewan Hamilton L
Hamilton Edmonton W
Edmonton Hamilton L
Hamilton Toronto W
Montreal Hamilton L
Hamilton Calgary W
BC Hamilton W

add's up to 13-3.Little bold but I think we have what it take's.

Hamilton - Winnipeg 3-0
Hamilton - Calgary 2-0
Hamilton Montreal 1-2
Hamilton Saskatchewan 1-1
Hamilton Toronto 3-0
Hamilton Edmonton 1-1
Hamilton BC 1-1

Sask should be favorites to win the Gray Cup after Obie's help in rebuilding the Roughriders. :oops:

I am Feel 11 to 12 wins Tops.
2nd place in East again
Montreal will win 14 to 16 Games and get 1st
Then I see a Crossover with BC having 9 wins
Bombers 7 wins
Argos 3 wins

2 players are not going help them much Big Play can't stay Healthy and Goodspeed has lost a step.

So you are suggesting the name Goodspeed is an oxymoron???? :lol:

I think it's a tad too early to make predictions, but what the hell. I think 14 wins is a possibility. I also think 1st in the East is possible. Buuuuuuut... I think the Cats will finish 11-7 and finish 2nd in the East. They'll lose to a team they shouldn't once or twice because it always happens. However, I reserve the right to change my opinion (and probably will) before the season starts.

10 wins.

NO PLEASE NOT THESE STUPID POLLS AGAIN!!!!

We always end up with about a dozen of these - "how many games do you think we'll win this year" polls before June.
We haven't seen the final roster, training camp or pre-season games yet.

Okay I'm going to stick my neck out and say we are going to have a disaster of a season No Wins!!

Its a simple harmless diversion. Its fun to look back at how wrong we were

Saskatchewan can have the Gray Cup..... I want Hamilton competing for the GREY Cup instead!!

I predict no wins.

At least until the season starts.

April polls of this sort are just dumb.

Yeah, cause you know they've been dynamite at winning them up until now with their grand total of 3.

12 & 6 = Grey Cup Win

A Dumb Fan :lol:

One thing I dislike about this poll is the option of '9-11 wins'. I voted for that option, but more on the 9-win side of the spectrum. There is IMO a substantial difference between a team that finishes 9-9 (.500) and one that goes 11-7. I think the Cats either go 10-8 or 9-9 this season, mainly because I think Winnipeg is going to do better than people expect. I also predict that there will be no runaway division leader in 2010; whichever team wins it (whether Montreal, Winnipeg, or Hamilton) won't do so until relatively late in the season.

Vs. Winnipeg 3-1
Vs. Toronto 3-0
Vs. Montreal 1-2
Vs. B.C. 1-1
Vs. Saskatchewan 1-1
Vs. Edmonton 2-0
Vs. Calgary 1-1

Thats 12-6

I need to attend my usual couple of pre-season practices and consult there with Tom and Ron before taking a stab at this.
However.....I'll stick my neck out and say we will end up in second place in the East. The Larks are gonna be deadly again. :cry:

I'd say 10 wins is the most likely at this point, but 12 is still realistic. With So many of Montreal's key players aging, winning the East is also a possibility.

But watch out in 2011. That could be "the year of the Cats". :slight_smile: