This Season is a Bust

Thanks to The Zontar; however, The Vampiro is not interested in your pathetic congratulations, rather we are interested in dialogue that may promote some change for the better in Hogtown! The Vampiro cannot wait for NFL cuts . . . .

Please...

I didn't say 9-9 was good enough... I just said the season isn't over. I'm not saying this will happen or tonight wasn't disappointing. I was screaming in frustration at the TV tonight...

There's 14 games left and plenty of time to string wins together. If we can pull from 6-9 to .500 by season's end last year, with essentially the same team we should be able to climb out of this hole and be potentially over .500 or pushing for 1st with 14 games left. Its not out of the realm of possibility.

Winnipeg blew us out week 1... we blew them out week 3. The same could be true for this aging Als team that had trouble scoring until the 4th quarter.

And no this isn't baseball either... its the CFL where a 1-5 start can still win you a Grey Cup.

No need to jump off the bandwagon yet.

Darn those 4 game seasons!

Anything in the last 5 years,with the notable exception last year,that tells you that this team will turn things around?

I can be as negative as the next guy...but....the "season" is a bust....hmm....

I'm frustrated, but not because they are a bad team...but because they are a good team that has been losing....

Why are you interested in promoting change in Toronto.? Makes no sense

Why dont you have the balls to use your regular username. ?

That last year’s team has alot more to do with this year’s team than anything prior.

It can be done and I’m confident they’ll be a .500 + team by season’s end. Like another user said, its frustrating watching a team we know is capable of so much faulter early on.

BUT ITS EARLY ON…

The Vampiro says that the fate of many Hamilton Tiger-Cats, both players & coaches, will be decided after the Aug. 13 game. The Vamiro also says that Bob Young should refrain from offering lousy excuses for his team's poor play in the "Caretaker's Report." Hey Mr. Young, you are currently debating the future site of a new stadium? At this rate your arguments will be moot because Hamiltonians and those in Southern Ontario will cease to support your embarrassing teams. Field a winning team first pal, and then worry about a new stadium jack !

Wrong…

Last year they were a mediocre team…9-9 is the essence of “mediocre”

They are clearly regressing in key areas…

Questionable front office player personel decisions have alot more to do with last years team than anything prior???

I would suggest that it’s a long running gag reel of incompetence through successive regimes…

SPECTACULAR!!!

SPOT ON!!!

Hey TommyBoy1, please explain to me how the Tiger-Cats are a good team? Footballs teams are not judged by how good they look on paper or the hype they receive from those misguided reporters at the Spectator or those goofy guys in suits on TSN. No sir, football teams are judged by their performance on the field and ultimately their win/loss record: that’s the only things that matters. Having said that: Hamilton is 1-3, which means they currently stink and the prospects of them improving this season are dismal.

Thanks to The Zontar; however, The Vampiro is not interested in your pathetic congratulations, rather we are interested in dialogue that may promote some change for the better in Hogtown! .
[/quote]
Why are you interested in promoting change in Toronto.? Makes no sense

Why dont you have the balls to use your regular username. ?
[/quote]
Have two questions pending , "Vampiro"

Our posts only pertain to football related matters and making a positive change in the Ti-Cat organization. The Vampiro says that you should wander Jackson Square aimlessly or log-on to Plenty of Fish if your looking for a date.

Still waiting.
[/quote]

Teams are judged by how their record looks at the end of the season… not 4 games in.

Weren’t the 86 Cats 1-5 six games into a championship campaign?

I guess their season was a bust too…

Pulling a 24 years old blast out of the hip pocket…

Speaking of not relevent…

The Vampiro says that you’re not comparing apples to apples here. Hey, do you want to pull examples from the '70’s too when trying to make your ridiculous points? The Vampiro says that you should read a book about your culture and refrain from embarrassing yourself on this forum!

Good teams are judged by their records at the END of the season…not after 4 games…Montreal has lost…do they stink?..they went 6 quarters without a td…do they stink?..they are a good team, and I stand by that statement…Montreal has won 10 in a row at home…

What’s my culture?

What is Montreal’s record this season?

'86 shows it can happen in this sport… last year’s season ending streak shows THIS team can dig its way out of adversity…

I’m not saying it WILL happen… just saying calling the season a bust this early with certainty is silly…