This Offseason...

Well I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do this Off season so I figured I would ask everyone on here what they plan to do and perhaps may steal a few ideas. and Just for some added fun I put some questions on here make it a little more like an interview.

What do you plan to watch on TV?

Any other sports/leagues your going to follow?

Any Trips planned?

and a couple ticat questions

Favorite Ticat in 2009?

Favorite All-time Ticat?

I plan to watch more football on t.v..CFL,NFL, CIS, and NCAA. That should get me to February. The only trips I make are to the washroom and that is frequently. I am old. My favourite TiCat this year would be Markeith Knowlton and Hal Patterson and Bob Krouse all time. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Pat Lynch (the old guy in section 7)

Favourite tiger cat this season would have to be Otis Floyd..and the other 2 linebackers...Knowlton and Johnson..

But Otis Floyd..his attitude and everything...I LOVE IT...

Favourite All TIME ticat...i would have to say either Danny McManus or Earl Winfield....im only in my early 30's...i cant go back too far...but those are my picks..

1. I don't watch much TV. . . other than CFL football, only a movie if there's a good one on. I don't watch any shows regularly;

2. Vietnam in March;

3. Markeith Knowlton;

4. Tie; Prince Hal Patterson and Garney Henley.

Watch any other football.
Viking fan.
Go to London to see my grandson.
Jamall Johnson. He made the defence go.
Joe Zuger

One Tree Hill, Desgrassi TNG (sorry, but I've always loved Degrassi in any form) and probably some reality TV.

Playoff Hockey. Bulldogs and Habs. MAYBE the superbowl, but not much more NFL than that.

No trips, but only 21 work days until I'm off for the rest of the year woohoo.

Tied, Nick Setta and Markeith Knowlton (sorry guys :smiley:)

All-time. Wayne Lee

....and here I thought it was Paul Bennett after the incident at Carmen's when they had the dinner for the 1986 Grey Cup team. :wink:

LMAO.... leave it to you to bring that up. Ewwww. I think Karen actually had a new favourite player after that. :lol:

On tv! NFL, NHL, NCAA, NBA And Discovery channel!
Which answers your seconds questions as well!:smiley:
Trips! Nothing thus far other then my annual fishing trip
Fav Cat in 09, Is 28 Johnson
Fav Alltime is Hitchcock!

I intend to watch the grey cup and super bowl, but that's it in terms of sports. As for tv, I follow it's always sunny in philadelphia.

I'm going to whistler in december for snowboardong, which should be a blast.

Favourite current: tie between bradley and stala

All-time: joe montford.

Snowboard, snowboard, snowboard...anyone care to join me?

Not a huge TV watcher, occasionally family guy and simpsons and king of the hill but not much else beyond that

NFL (Miami Dolphins), MLB (Toronto Blow Jays), Rugby League - English Super League (Huddersfield Giants) and English football (Rotherham United), plus the world cup is on next year too, COME ON ENGLAND!

Any Trips planned?

Will be in Novi, MI for a convention in April and Pittsburgh PA for another con in June

Favorite Ticat in 2009?

AB3

Favorite All-time Ticat?

Maybe a bit lame of me, but seeing as I have only been following the team since 2004, ill go for my all time Cat is AB3

Family guy
Flames-NHL/Bills-NFL/Jays-MLB/Raptors-NBA
Any Trips planned?
Not yet

Favorite Ticat in 2009?
Tie between Dave Stala, Arland Bruce and Otis Floyd.
Favorite All-time Ticat?
Earl Winfield

Great picks for the 09 team.
My all time favorite? A tie between Tommy Joe Coffee, Big Angelo Moska & Garney Henley.

House, NCIS, NHL,NFL,NCAA Final Four

AHL

Any Trips planned?
Myrtle Beach,Key West/Orlando,Blue Mountain,Bulldog Road Trips?

Favorite Ticat in 2009?
Stalla

Favorite All-time Ticat?
Dipietro

1. I dont watch much tv, probably just watch Curb your enthusiasm and movies and avoid the new like always lol

2. NFL and Toronto raptors and the olympics for hockey and the skiing sniper thing whatever it's called

3. No trips planned, want to go to new york and Boston

4. Cobb and Tisdale

5. Joe Montford and Earl Winfield

what does any "normal " person do now during the off season without a game to go to.

What do you plan to watch on TV? The usual shows that I watch but more NFL football

Any other sports/leagues your going to follow? NFL, NHL and golf and might try that lingerie football league I keep hearing about

Any Trips planned? Yep…Mrytle Beach

Favorite Ticat in 2009? Offense- Stala, Defense- JJ

Favorite All-time Ticat? Tough One- 70’s Jimmy Edwards and David Shaw, 80’s-Rocky DiPietro and Ben Zambiasi 90’s- Joe Montford and Danny Mac,