this loss answered some important questions

-Williams should be #2, Chang #3

-Davis and Caulley are both great RB's who should be given more touches

-the O-Line is improved with Hudson back and Dyakowski replacing Davis

-we have good receivers who can produce if there is a QB in there who can get them the ball, and keep the rush guessing with his mobility

-Curry should be a full time kick returner. What a game he had going north and south

Not to flagellate a non-breathing equine, but you missed a point:

-Defence cannot play well when they have no plays from a sideline.

One only has to look at the Argos to see that this statement is not true. Mike O'Shea runs the Argo D. If you get someone experienced enough, you don't need a D coach calling all of the plays from the sidelines.

If you get someone experienced enough, you don't need a D coach calling all of the plays from the sidelines.
HOLY @#$! ... even if the RETURN is only temporary - WELCOME BACK from Blissville ...

You are right ... I EXPECT more from the MLB on my team. Instead of bitching and moaning ... the so-called LEADER of the D - should have STEPPED UP.

This is NOT to take the D-Cordinator OFF the Hook for being so LOST ... but SAAM's insight is BANG ON.

Peace.

Mike O'Shea has Rich Stubler.

Both are very, very experienced.

Hamilton has O'Neil and Moreno who are both rookies. to the CFL. Huge difference.

if Moreno had the authority on the line to call his own plays sure...

but if he's under orders to run O'neill's play regardless of whether there is one or not.....

I think Zeke Moreno has already proved his worth to this team many times over this season...rookie or not. I'd say its Ed O'Neill thats the real rookie although at times the defence has looked good ..like last weeks goal line stand. The glaring problem is allowing so many receivers to be so wide open so often.