"This is Our League"... Someone get it up on YouTu

Please :slight_smile:

Awesome video, I want to get it on my facebook profile and start sending it around.

Make sure it's the long one, not the 90sec one.

I second that motion! I would LOVE to see this. I promise I'll even stand at attention and sing The Maple Leaf Forever!

What video you talking about??

The CFL released a new video to advertise the league using this year's theme: This is our league. It was played last night during one of the games.

Here you go:[url]CFL | This is Our League - YouTube

It was also added to CFL.ca's video section in both 90 sec. and full format.

Take care,

OP

Good stuff

Sure now everyone knows about it;

[url=http://www1.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=26148]http://www1.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphp ... ic&t=26148[/url]

Pretty cool promotion CFL...

This is FANTASTIC! I mean all those old shots of the greats, perfect melancholy music, excellent voice over and editing. WELL DONE to the team that put this together. It really does bring a tear to my eye when I watch it. It makes me proud and I don’t care who knows it.

Now if I could only watch some games this year :-/

Video's good...I could do without the voiceover (cheesy) and the music is definitely not workin' for me...

I think the song fits, but the guy's voice sounds a little out of place. Probably should have gotten someone else. But it's good.

I thought it was perfect, i could actually go for some more footage.

Well ya can't please everybody.

More footage would be great. You know we don't get enough historical footage. There is a real need for some kind of regular offering of this kind of thing, such as a weekly half hour show that dramatizes the games.

That video is perfect.

Awesome job CFL!

If someone could do me a favour, I would love to see that last screen ("This is Our League" flanked by the English and French logos) as a wallpaper or something. Because I would put that up as my wallpaper, and never take it down . . .

i dont like the song, but when used with the video, i like it.

Well done video, it reminds me a bit of the very good NFL videos done annually with that famous announcer and his deep voice, I can't remember his name but I think he recently passed away. He was loaned to the CFL one year to do a Grey Cup version.

i just posted the vid on my facebook page and sent it to everyone on my msn messenger list.

spread this vid around people!!!

Saw that on the BIG screen prior to the game on Thursday, and I loved it.

I can't watch that video without my eyes getting moist. (There, I said it, and I'm not ashamed of it.)

It's an excellent reminder of some of the great players and coaches who've come through this league in the past. Some I've seen play, some I've only heard about. Yet I feel a connection to them all, and this video stirs up that emotion.

Great promo. Kudos to those involved with it's creation.