This is just not funny

Boy Pranked With Fake Phone Gift - video Dailymotion

what the hell is the matter with people

It is not funny to play with peoples emotions like that, specially children.

To me it is saddism

3 Likes

What I find even worse is those idiots who think it is pak to scare some friend OR a total stranger into thinking they about to die. Then post the result on utube or other social media platforms.
Just waiting for the wrong person to be chose who is trained to not have the usual flight response and chooses to fight.
Now THAT would be cool cools see some asshats getting an ass kicking they deserve.

Yeah, that shows cruelty.
My parents did the opposite. They wrapped a bunch of dumb gifts (candy bars, etc.) and after Iā€™d opened all of those they brought out the real gift - a brand new stereo.

2 Likes

To do this to a little kid is terrible. What the hell would someone hope to gain from this?

1 Like

That someone would share the video with hundreds of thousdands of other people like us?

2 Likes

there should be a law against distributing acts of child mistreatment

1 Like

There should also be laws against big over reactions, but to each their own I guess.

2 Likes

dont think you would think I was over reacting if you were that child.

My parents did lots of stupid things, many way worse than this video.
I'd think every parent has done something stupid to thier kids they thought was funny.
I just don't like the righteousness of this, especially when you share the video to make it even more public.

1 Like

I did not do such to my kids. At least not on purpose

1 Like

This is the kind of shit people remember and take with them - they might not mention it but when they are picking your rest home - or deciding to move 1600 km away when they grow up - shit like this factors in - you might think all is forgotten but in my my mind shit like this is just a seed that is planted -

1 Like

Well said.