This is it....

The players and Hall have been talking from Day One about how they need to play better as a unit and execute their assignments, which hasn't happened with any consistency up to this point. If they can't bounce back and win this game tonight, I'm afraid it's all as good as over with for '09, even if they sneak into the playoffs. Maybe I'm being too dramatic, but that's just my take. Game of the year right here and maybe a key turning point for Hall and this franchise, win or lose.

No, I agree with you. This is a must win game for Edmonton. If the Eskimos lose, their chances of making the playoffs drop to just about non-existent. Their only hope would be Winnipeg completely falling apart, but I don't see that happening.

I don't know how many times a team can finish in fourth place before the people in charge realize that serious changes need to be made.

Should be an interesting one. I have a bottle of rum nearby just in case... :smiley:

In case they lose, or in case they win?.. either/or? LOL

Yep this is the Game of the Year so far for the Esks , be interesting to see what team shows up.
I think the Cold Weather will be an advantage for the Esks as in Vancouver were still having Summer weather.
Ritche Hall better show some Emotion on the Sidelines ( I wonder if he reads any of the Posts on here.) If they come out flat I think we can Kiss this Season Good-bye.
Paris Jackson is out so that will help the D . McCallim is back in as Kicker so hopefully he's Rusty.

I didn’t realize Paris Jackson was out tonight. That’s a big advantage for us.

I imagine I’ll have a drink or two if they win… but if this thing goes south, Chief will probably be getting drunk. :lol:

better crack that rum open...

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ahead of you. :smiley:

Ouch guys and gals!!! And the teams wonder why the fans go snake when the players miss open tackles. I’d be pulling my hair out if our boys pull this stunt tonight vs the Argos. You definitely have a right to be livid. I bet Bryan Hall choked on his hairpiece after the game.

AS IN BASEBALL / BASKETBALL & ALL OTHER "BALL" SPORTS THE PLAYERS NEED TO KEEP THEIR EYE ON THE BALL.....
COVERAGE DIDNT DO THAT TONIGHT..THEY GAVE THAT PASS TO GEROY..
THIS WAS NOT A MUST WIN.THIS WAS A " DO OR DIE" THEY DIDN'T DO ..THEY DIED TONIGHT ...... WILL HAVE TO LOOK TO NEXT SEASON FOR THE ESKS 'COS THIS ONES IN THE BOOKS FOR THE EE :frowning: