Though the oddsmakers in Vegas have a 12-point spread against the Bombers, there is a strategy for dealing with the Riders:
(1) Use Milt as a decoy through the whole game and run Eddie Davis ragged. The secondary will open up shortly after.
(2) Stay the hell away from Fred Perry
(3) "Pick" Reggie Hunt early and often, with extreme prejudice and maximum violence ... I know he's still gotta be hurting from that train-wreck collision with Jason Clermont last week.
(4) Stay the hell away from Fred Perry
(5) Hand the ball to Blink ... a lot. There's never been any one better than him at making something out of nothing. Funny thing is, Charles Roberts never seems to get enough credit. There's always a Joffrey Reynolds or a Joe Smith who gets all the attention as the "best back in the league." Not in my mind though. Far as I'm concerned, he's the best ever. So, feed him the ball at least 25 times on Sunday.
(6) Stay the hell away from Fred Perry
(7) Get it into Dinwiddie's head that he's not there on Sunday to "win" the game; all he has to do is not "lose" it; his supporting cast and Barrin Simpson will take care of the rest.
(8) And finally, stay the hell away from Fred Perry
HAVE A GREAT GREY CUP EVERYONE, REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU'RE CHEERING FOR!!