This is how it goes down....

...second and eight, Stamps ball on the opposing teams 25 yard line....Burris lines up in the shotgun and has:

Thurmon, Copeland and Lewis to his left
Borichter, Rambo and Thelwell to his right
Lewis and Rambo in motion

....apparently this won't be used often because the delay of game while the D changes their pants will ruin the flow of the game....

...oh yeah, I forgot, Hellard standing on the sidelines saying 'SMS?, we don't need no steenkin SMS, we just sold the GC name rights to Tim Hortons'....

...and Burris throws it to borichter, or is it for Copeland... regardless it is picked off. :thup: :slight_smile:

....by thelwell streaking 'cross the backfield who laterals it to Rambo.....YAY!....

Not to mention Burris getting sacked because there is nobody left in the backfield to block for him and Reynolds stuck on the sidelines where he can help with the play calling.

Sandro better be warming up.....

A bit optomistic are we RW? The receivers cant make those catches if the Burris favours the guys in the wrong colours. I guess McManus is teaching Smilin Hank something-how to throw picks.

...hah, all you fraidy cats....I can smell urine and fear right through this internet connection.....bow before this club now and mercy will be swift and just....

....work at McMahon has already begun on a rock cairn under the jumbotron that Jim Barker will sit on a throne at all home games....Jim with a couple of gorgeous Outriders at his feet al a Conan the General Manager.....

Maybe there should be a wireless headset in all the Stamp reciever's and QB's helmets so Burris can say to Thelwell "hey the ball is intended for you!" :lol: :lol:

....the beginning of home games at McMahon now will feature the team running out of the clubhouse over the bleached bones of those foolish enough to have attempted futile battle against this overwhelming squad assembled for '07....portapotties will be available on the visitors sideline for those puny mongrels that do not immediately and uncontrollably void their bowels from uncontrollable fright.....

...whatever you are smoking , share with the rest of us RW....

...i wished i was a general manager......specially if you have that kind of blonde admirer at your feet...but i agree with sambo big Red...you got to be smokin; some weird stuff..... :lol: :lol:

It is Futile really just mail us the points.

Dear Dad, You will come back to the team you admire so much. You will see the light and put your red and white jersey on again. Yelling Go Stamps Go! I know you do this anyway. Come on now dad come out of the closet.

and the Bombers are Laughing as Bean, Malbrough, Malveaux, Samuels, Fulbright and Hebert need to cover their Man for just 3 seconds so Canada, simpson and Walls can get a Clean shot on Burris knocking him out of the game.

Stamps going to a 5 receiver set makes sense, take Reynolds out of the game he is only possibly their best player on Offence and Tells the Defence they don't need to play run Defence at all just collapse the pocket and Free shot on Burris.

...while our adversaries are busy learning mathematics and fielding eight men defense (sheesh) and hoping three of those men can rush a five giant barricade all will behold the nifty dump pass to Bo who turns the intestines of miniscule DBs to porridge as he turns upfield and crushes anything wearing gold underfoot....gold, hmmmm, I think not....bone white, blood red and char black, these are the colours of your impending doom....gold is for disco pants.....

,,,sorry there barnsey....sounded good except for one thing, Samuels will have to be replaced by Davin Bush as Stanford has jumped ship to the Esks....and we are close to signing Bush....BUT we'll be alright as Davin is a solid db....the Riders lost a good one....but i guess so did we... :wink: :roll:

Ah too only dream pappa thats it dream. Bring it on baby! The fact our offense can have the six pack in there or bring the run tells me that is a balanced attack and Garrock will watch the blind side for Burris did I mention the D Maxie picked him out as the guy to get. He stated that this guy was the toughest Olineman to work against. Thanks Taman! We helped you and you helped us..

...the terrible-ness of these photoshop skills are directly porportionally invert to the sweet beating your teams will face from my squad of bezerkers....

You beter hope that the offense can pile up the points stamps fans, because that secondary of yours is going to continue hemorrhage up the passing yards against. Seams Barker is getting senile in his old age and forgetting there are 2 sides to the team.