This Is A Schedule?!?!?!?

Three home games before Labour Day!
One home game during an EIGHT week period in the summer!!
Back to back home games three times!!!
Back to back home games to start the season (almost) with back to back games to end the season!!!!
Getting a bye week on the last week of the season again!!!!!
Finishing the season off with two home games against western opponents!!!!!!
A 6:30 PM start for a Friday night game!!!!!!!
No wonder the Ti-Cats wanted my season ticket money before the schedule was released.

WOW - this is the worst I've seen in my 27 years as a season ticket holder.

then stay home

I will not be renewing, I have to work Friday and Saturday evenings. A few Sunday afternoon games would have been nice.

I like evening games as I am busy during the day most days.

I havn't really looked over the sked yet (it doesn't affect me much) but a bye week near the end of the season could be a bonus.
It always seems at that time of year we're asking about any number of players injuries and how long until they heal, that week off could give us an extra body or two at a time when we might be in real need of them.

I love the schedule. I would of liked more friday night games but what can ya do. Night games are the best

In case you required proof that there is a TiCat fan willing to whine about anything…

Getting a bye week on the last week of the season again!!!!!
Not true chief. Every team in the league has only 1 bye week this year

psychiccatfan wrote:

I will not be renewing, I have to work Friday and Saturday evenings. A few Sunday afternoon games would have been nice.
Ha...when did you think the games were gonna be?

I'd renew no matter what the schedule looks like. It's just nice to be able to plan my sick days in advance. :wink:

Best post yet!!!

An Argo fan

no comment :twisted:

oh really!.....................your boss :lol:

its so much better than last year. which is one good bit of news, but not saying much considering the hodge-podge rush job they did on last years after ottawa folded.

Please point out this eight week period.
There's one home game in six weeks in late July/August, but not eight.

Looks to me like one of the best schedules I've seen recently. Except for the 6:30 Friday game. I'm guessing that's because Edmonton doesn't want to start games at 8:00 local as the doubleheader game any more.

Finishing the season off with two home games against western opponents!!!!!!
3 out of our 4 are at home...wouldn't you rather play at home at the end of the season, especially if there are playoff implications??

Gee thanks, BF. :smiley:

...so true, we are truely not worthy.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

.....I'm sure someone will now complain that I said that!

:cowboy:

....I actually think the concern should be the fact the the Ticat Website schedule has a few differences in start times compared to the CFL website. Good to see communication is a little amiss!!!!
Nov 3rd game as a prime example.

:roll:

K.W.: Can you or someone in "the org" provide an update please.

Upon looking at the schedule again, I realized that it really works against Hamilton.

The first 6 games are all against teams that had a better record than us in 2006. Middle 6, same thing - every opponent did better than us. And even in the final third of the season we don't get a break - you guessed it, all 6 opponents outplayed us last year.

Do I smell a conspiracy?