This Goes Out To The Cat Fans Who Said I Have No Clue!!

hmm. bombers and argos always seem to play close games because both teams have generally had good defenses and very little offence.

might be closer than i think, could even come down to special teams.. hopefully inglis does better than bestard.

with that being said tho, it appears the bombers have an offense to match that defense. so.. this could get ugly friday IN such a good way.

they wont beleive the hype, lapo wont let them.

cfl power rankings have us 4th behind sask,cal,bc.

thats partly based on last season.. but last season here.. is irrelevant with the bombers. sportsnet has us at 2 behind sask, thats more likely but if based on one week.. im not sure we dont deserve that number 1 spot.. but..

its only one week and its over..

this friday, its the argos. lets not get silly.

No he goes on our site and says the same crap. No class like the mod here.

Kinda like what you’re doing now ?

Come back if you ever want to discuss football, otherwise get lost.

Here is a fact for the Cat fans to ponder, am i not correct about Glenn starting slow? and Marshalls Defense being predictable? Glenn sucked in game 1 and was not much better in game 2, The Bombers exploited Marshalls weaknesses in week one and i expect more of the same in week 3. It will be a closer game in week 3 and After underestimating T.O and taking a BAD loss, Bombers will be focused in Hamilton, it will be closer but Winnipeg will walk out with a hard fought victory and be 2-1 and the cats will be 0-3.

By the way, how about our glass QB? Buck Pierce offensive player of the week, too bad it was a loss. Pierce will continue to roll and Glenn will continue to crap the bed.

WOW. At least you named your thread correctly. How does that old saying go? Better to say nothing and let them think you are ??? than to open your keyboard and remove all doubt.

So, I Dunno, like, how did that all turn out for you boy???

u know, gloating about a win where the refs were just ridiculous and game changers is stretching it.

hate blaming the refs but... they had it out for the bombers tonight for sure.

if u cant see that, u are blind.

refs = deciding games.

Not gloating here.....

Both teams got their bad game out of the way, now i expect the next two games between Hamilton and Winnipeg to be much closer. Hopefully Buck is okay, he landed very awkwardly on that leg. However bombers fans must be encouraged by the way Jyles played, if buck goes down again Jyles should at least be able to keep the bombers in the game.

honestly im more concerned with the d-fence.

they did not look good.

m bowman and kent = lost out there. donald brown jr = liability.

Bombers = Sole possession of last place in the East.

hmm not sure thats actually the case as the bombers have actually outscored the ticats in the series so far have they not?

cfl standings are wrong…

49 + 7 = 56

28 +24 = 52.

bombers = technically 3rd due to more points being scored in the series than the cats.

nice try tho.

Sask. =Sole possesion of last place in GREY CUPS and biggest Grey cup screw up in the history of the game !

Tiebreaker is decided by point differential between the two teams, which the ticats are now winning by 1.

Nice Try Tho. As I mentioned above, better to stay off the keyboard and let everyone think you know nothing, than to start typing and remove all doubt.

Bombers = No Grey Cups since the invention of the internet, cell phones, fax machines, non leather helmets…

I see no one here is a mathematician.

Score of first game HAM 29 @ WPG 49

Score of second game WPG 7 @ HAM 28

HAM score= 28+29= 57
WPG score= 49 +7= 56

Therefore Hamilton is leading the series by one point.

So what part of The Ticats are leading the season series by 1 did you not understand???

You’re just preaching to the choir Killer, just look at our week 2 loss.According to Milt-for-life and others though, I was just being a cry baby because CFL refs do this on a regular basis.I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again.CFL refs SUCK

Interesting… :lol:

Anyways, don’t let next week go to your head, if you guys manage to beat Edmonton and we lose to Montreal, don’t assume we don’t have a competitive team, or else you are destined for more disappointment come Week 6.

Taleback, what the hell are you doing? You might want to heed your own advice and stop typing. :wink:

im honestly not concerned at all. so many vultures show up after a loss its disgusting. taking posts from 3 weeks back.. i could care less, kinda stalking abit even.

ticats got screwed over last week by terrible officiating.

bombers got screwed over this week. wasnt just the fumble either..

u know, i cheer for the bombers for sure.. but id rather they lose a game that isnt so one sided reffing wise.

im not a ticat fan but.. i think its bs that the refs decided the game last week for calgary also.

when i watch, i want to see a competitive FAIR game.. and the reffing in the cfl the last couple weeks, years even... hasnt really been that way.

call penalties yup.. call em but dont be so biased towards one side when the other guys are doing the same and getting away with it.