This garbage from Hamilton

You know, if the game's were this abd at the beginning of the season there would be alot less mopping. All those lost games by field goals built us up, making us think we were just around the corner from domination. Now its games like the last 2 that just make you think: are we really that bad? is Maas the worst pick up ever? (and believe me, its not the oline, the recievers, Pao pao or Darth Vader that is the problem, its entirely Jason), and are we really the biggest bust this season? I wouldnt care if we were losing every game by a field goal. It shows we hung in and that there was usually some kind of entertainment. But when the defense is on the field more than the offense, things are getting out of hand. Enough is enough. Heads should roll and Maas should be gone. I dare someone to give me 10 reasons why Maas and Maas alone was a good acquisition. He has done nothing and id like some convincing. No blame, just solid things Maas has made happen and as a direct result a win or something very close

I dont disagree that Maas has been a total bust this year...but he has been hurt ..worse than we have been told..so the coaches should have sat him out till he was healthy...they keep letting him play the first 3 quarters..then throw in the other guy at the end when its way to late...so yes Maas has been a bust but if we can see that then what the heck are the coaches looking at lol

I dont care if hes hurt. Thats just an excuse in my books. If your that hurt you know if you can play or not. he may think hes fine but hes clearly not and thats hurting the team. Self if he plays because its poor play and self if he doesnt but either way, hes selfish and that does not make for a good quarterback.

I completly agree. If your injured dont play! Its pretty simple. although a Hurt Jason Maas is alot better then a Healthy Kevin Eakin. Its clear though Maas's lack of moving the ball is really bringing down the offence.

so why are the coaches playing him....I agree with you...but i put as much blame on the coaches for playing him and keeping in most games....

whywhywhy i cant tell you buddy what the coaches are thinking and frankly the only thing i want to know is what they think of when they call those brutal plays. But as to why Maas is being played while injured, i believe its a "coach-i-can-play-but-not-to-well & the-game-is-all-on-your-shoulders-jason" type relationship. Utterly worthless

I think that PaoPao's inability to use Radlein has been this team's downfall. Why does radlein take the edge of the line EVERY SINGLE RUNNING PLAY? Have him lead block, run the ball, something. As soon as you do that, they know where you're going with the ball. Rediculous. I also think we should be using Aidoo at TE. The guy is a gamer, and I think he could at least pick up someone, open up a hole, something. I think this is why our running game has been so inept. PaoPao doesnt have the KJ-JA connection he had in Ottawa so he doesnt know what to do when he needs to run the ball more consistantly to keep the offense rolling, he can't rely on Jason Maas the same way.

How can the offense get going without a good running game (which I believe is tucked in there... somewhere) to balance out the offense and take some of the load off of the marred Maas.

Oh, and I'd like to see Flick get the ball more... IN HIS HANDS PLEASE.

Top points Pseudo, you move to the head of the class. You mentioned three thigns i like
a) JR
b) Aidoo
c0 TE's are what we need. Lets try and get Tood Heap or Chris Cooley from the NFL :o:

In his hands being the operative words. I'm not sure if it's Mass's throwing or Flick's catching, personally I think it's a little from collumn A AND column B.

I don't think the blame is solely on Mass, though he seems to think so. Nobody is where they're supposed to be and NOBODY seems to be doing what they're supposed to be doing, it's not just ONE person. It starts at the top and snowballs its way onto the field.

I for one, am happy to see Morreale getting some playing time for a change. We have a bunch of veterans on this team, we just keep forgetting to use them.

It would be easy tb blame Mass for our problems but it seems to me that Sask was using their 3rd string QB last night.

When another teams 3rd string comes into a game and pounds the living bajezas out of you then I think the problem is a lot bigger than one player.

In an earlier post I said Maas was getting better every game but unfortunately that’s no longer true. Still I’m not ready to hang all the teams problems on him. I have a feeling a lot of the problems with this team start off the field.

I think Mass 's time has come and gone , he has seemed to been hurt all year and the coaches are not telling everthing about his injuries and how BAD they really are. I think if we get a new O-line coach (along with a new head coach etc... ) that is and has to be imaginery and UNPREDICTABLE, use ALL THE PLAYERS that can be used in moving the ball, not one or two. Also Mass cannot see 10 yds or more down the field, TOO MANY TIMES I have seen receivers open and he has thrown to the wrong receiver or to nobody and he really has alot of time to throw!!!!!!! Look at last night ,time and time again Vaughn was open but Mass didn"t even look his way. If we Eakin some time and not boo him out of town like we did with Calvillo, I think he could be a good quarterback but you have to give these guys the chance and the chances are NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!(':thup:')

I don't think the blame is solely on Mass, though he seems to think so. Nobody is where they're supposed to be and NOBODY seems to be doing what they're supposed to be doing, it's not just ONE person. It starts at the top and snowballs its way onto the field.
Thats interesting but he has put up 1100 and 1200 yards when the ball actually IS in his hands.

When Maas scored the touchdown to ranek who called the plays?? he looked comfortable that series. I don't think Pao pao called those plays.

I suggested it at the time in the thread and it was confirmed later on CBC.

Maas needs to call his own plays IMO.

He has to call his own plays, but the plays also need to be ones he's comfortable with.

There are Eskimo visitors that have come on here and suggested this isn't the case.

Being injured is one factor, but there is something else rotten with the TiCat offence.

If Paopao showed up and said "This is the offence, run it!" then i agree completely.

The starting QB, especially a Maas, Danny Mac, Ricky Ray, Damon Allen, AC, etc. need to have input in the system, I feel its up to the offensive coordinator to support the starting QB and allow him to make many decisions regarding the offence.

I dont think this is the case with Paopao and Maas.

crash- wrote-If Paopao showed up and said "This is the offence, run it!" then i agree completely.

The starting QB, especially a Maas, Danny Mac, Ricky Ray, Damon Allen, AC, etc. need to have input in the system, I feel its up to the offensive coordinator to support the starting QB and allow him to make many decisions regarding the offence.

I dont think this is the case with Paopao and Maas.
Ok, im wondering what is the case with Paopao and Maas?- Imo and this is just speculation, PaoPao had his sites on the HC position in Hamilton, So he called ineffective or just passable plays to get Marshall out of his way, then when he didnt get the job, (it went back to Lancaster) he couldnot turn it on to bring the Offence back to snuff, he,s lost the confidence of the players.and never had it from this fan imo