THIS GAME WILL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF OUR SEASON!!!

THIS IS IT, MY FELLOW BOMBER FANS, THIS WILL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF OWR 75TH SEASON!!! RIGHT HERE!!! BC IS ALSO FALLING APART AND THEIR BACKUP QB ISN’T REALLY GOOD, IF THE BOMBERS CAN HOLD IT ALL TOGERTHER FOR THIS ONE BIG GAME, WE WILL PUT OFF A HUGE UPSET AND SURPIRES EVERYONE!!! LET DO IT BB GO BOMBERS!!!

Kanga we are also getting to see the new Jerseys for this game…you forgot to mention…hope you like em… :slight_smile:

uh oh, I hope I like them!

let me guess, all gold???

how they at least bring back the old 2004 disign.

I'm sure the jersey's will look sweet and I do to now (all of the sudden) have a feeling we can take BC on since well if Edmonton can lose to HAMILTON.... I think BC can lose to Winnipeg. This I hope, I'm right......We're at home and we have a chance.

alright. another new jersey. I don;t know if its a good idea. I just got used to this new style and spent my 130 bucks on buying 1 with joe flemings name and number. Now they want another 1. Damm hope its good. And for the game, I am afriad that Buck Pierce will eat us alive. You cannot miss judge him. He pulled out on the riders 1 and almost did it again. The only problem he scrammble way to much and holds the ball. If the bomber d line can contain him inside the pocket, the entire defensive will be eatng the lions apart.

Let's go BLUE...................GOLD.

To all the fans .......let's show B.C our BLUE & GOLD suport....let's bring down the house.

LET'S GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!!