This canadian kid is 16 yrs old and 7’6” tall!

woah

2 Likes

This Oliver Rioux fellow know how to put together a terrific ventriloquist act. Just look at the little bald guy puppet in the suit he made. It's amazingly lifelike for a piece of wood. :smiley:

3 Likes

Socks and sandals...not a good look :grinning: . Also how tall is that little shrimp beside him ? My guess would be around 4 ' 12 " :eyes:

4 Likes

Saw a news story about this kid. He’ll
barely have to jump to dunk. Must be putting something in those Quebec Cheerios these days. He could even keep growing! They’ll need to get him on a weight training regimen or he’ll get beaten inside the paint though.

1 Like

kid could end up being 8 feet tall. he reminds me of Yao Ming and he’s already same height as him.

I have to say there is no way on earth I would want to be that tall. It must come with a whole boatload of challenges.

3 Likes

i imagine his shoe and clothing choices are somewhat limited lol

1 Like

Not only that but it leads to a short life. I read somewhere a few years back that the average lifespan of an NBA player was around 56.

1 Like

here he is at age 12! :open_mouth:

Looks like he can throw an elbow like Bill Laimbeer from the Pistons. That will
serve him well. Imagine he’ll do two years of prep school, year or two of NCAA ball, then declare for the draft.

1 Like

Height or no height, his natural ability will be the determining factor as to how far he goes in basketball. Height is an advantage here but has nothing to do with skill level. It would be nice if he makes the pros, but that's a long ways away.

1 Like

His parents aren't entirely broke just paying for groceries? I know how I could eat at that age......

2 Likes

Stating the obvious but pro basketball doesn't begin and end with the NBA.

He's the same height as Tacko Fall who is currently putting up big numbers (and likely making big money) in the Chinese league.

The kid can always go into pro rasslin'. There's money in being the heel. He can claim to be the grandson of Andre the Giant like Paul "the Big Show" Wight did as Wight said he was the son of Andre.

Wrestler Kevin Nash started out in Basketball, even played in the pro leagues in Europe before becoming "Big Sexy".

The kid can easily get in touch with one of the Rougeaus Brothers. They could teach tricks of the trades and connect with the WWE or AEW

1 Like