THIS BOARD DOES A POOR JOB WITH BOX SCORES

WHY CAN’T I GET AN UPDATED SCORE OF TONIGHTS GAME, AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME WHY CAN’T I GET THE BOX SCORES OF LAST NIGHTS GAME.

THIS BOARD IS AWFUL

ok… you CAN get the final score of todays game… GO LOOK FOR IT… as for the box scores… who knows… but it’s not the people on the msg board… thats the league or webmasters fault… quit your bitching

FUCK OFF!

Think you need an Anger Management Class pal!

haha… how old are you man?.. 15?? grow up… all you’re doing is bitch… and you’re being quite rude about it too… if you have something meaningful to say… then fine… but if all you’re gonna do is be rude while whining and bitching about the people on the site… then shut the hell up… we don’t care

hmmm… funny… it lets bitching past the censor… but not without the ing on the end of it… lol

All scores are available in the live play-by-play area for this and previous games.

hoopster, don’t know who or what you’re blaming for the fact that you can’t get scores, but maybe if you get a real job you, can pay for better TV service and watch the games. ( Just a thought) :wink:

he lives in the states… can’t get TSN down there i don’t think… but there is always streaming audio and the play by play from the league of course

Link Please.

Look for it yourself.